Southern Shore Against Eagles

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:41 pm

When you look at the Breakers line-up I guess it is no surprise they did as well as they did. You see names like Jeremy Nicholas and Andrew Gale and Shane Boland and Marshall and Jamie Tobin and Nathan Morey.. Oates ,Ryan, Costello and Kavanagh look like they might be out of the Celtics system but Kavanagh and Costello and Ryan are " Shore" names I think . Anyway ..I am looking forward to it. I only saw them very early in the year . I am also told they play with "an edge" . Should make for a good series

BarDown Hockey

Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:38 am

Not to mention their top scorer Scotty McCarthy as well as Mike Vaters, Dylan Sheldon, Manasie Kendall, Daniel Dalton, Riley Ricks..... etc. The whole team has acted as a team and were first in the regular season for that reason. Should be a great final between the shore and the eagles

Tomcod

Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:36 pm

I have watched a good many hockey games at the mobile arena over the years .. Always cheered for the breakers because over the years a lot of players from central played for the breakers... i remember when Corey Power & Scott Sullivan tore up the league in scoring.. Few more players come to mind Steve Scott & Wayne Sullivan just to name a few .... As a matter of fact my son won a herder with shore...

Those were the years when it was an all east herder .. the breakers & the ceebees were arch rivals...

This year it was an all central west herder which is understandable .... stay tuned ...

• Information