The Over all Picture ...

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
The Eye..
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Well it is The Eye again , as we head into the second weekend of the Herder Finals I have to say it was not a bad weekend past , Ceebees didn't play to bad , as we all know its 2 different leagues and two different levels of hockey and anyone can see that after the first weekend . I have to say it turns my stomach to see The Delaney's and Roach playing for a team other than there own but, I guess thay want money and now we cant offer that, but I dont now how they have the face to come to Hr Grace and play but that is just my thoughts on that . I know the ceebees has there hands full the Bou's have a good strong team and they need it to play out on the west coast , but I guess next season when there is no big bucks to be made out in the west they all will be back knocking on the East door to play . The Ceebees lost a huge player when they lost Robert Slaney because of the dirty hit by Douge O 'Brien , O'Brien gets 2 games and Slaney gets a ending career this is stupid again this is sad . What ever happens this weekend I wish the Ceebees nothing but the best we are the under dogs we have 1 win more than last years East representatives . I am not downing The Bou's Organization they are verey well put together ... all the best 2 both teams .... GO CEEBEES GO

The Eye

just watch

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Every one should know by now the Cee Bees have the right to their pickups and the Caribous have their imports this is the result of these teams playing in different leagues with different rules.So why not scrap both leagues ,make one and play under one set of rules. They could use two divisions with a few cross over game through the winter (maybe on long weekends)
It's to bad to see the west fold, this would cause more controversy in the east then you people who say it will strenghten the aeshl. You'll have all these players coming back from the wcshl and some of the players who you've depended on to keep the league going will be out.
If it do come to that I'd say keep the stay at home players thats there now and set the come from the west players for a season then put them in a draft.

Oh just a fan

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:35 pm

I don't understand why there's not a true all Newfoundland league. It blows my mind. 6-8 teams no problem. The east could easily afford to pay for 3 imports too. Don't tell me next year with no AHL team in St John's that fans won't come out to watch the Caps play on a Saturday night against The Cataracts or Royals. Two divisions of four teams.

East west
Caps. mariners
Cee Bees. Royals
Caribous. Cats
Torbay. Flyers.

Like someone said above play the teams within your division more and play the away games on long weekends. The fans will come watch this, this many teams, means most teams will need to have more locals, that will bring out more fans too. More fans more money.

geoela

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:06 am

The Eye.. wrote:Well it is The Eye again , as we head into the second weekend of the Herder Finals I have to say it was not a bad weekend past , Ceebees didn't play to bad , as we all know its 2 different leagues and two different levels of hockey and anyone can see that after the first weekend . I have to say it turns my stomach to see The Delaney's and Roach playing for a team other than there own but, I guess thay want money and now we cant offer that, but I dont now how they have the face to come to Hr Grace and play but that is just my thoughts on that . I know the ceebees has there hands full the Bou's have a good strong team and they need it to play out on the west coast , but I guess next season when there is no big bucks to be made out in the west they all will be back knocking on the East door to play . The Ceebees lost a huge player when they lost Robert Slaney because of the dirty hit by Douge O 'Brien , O'Brien gets 2 games and Slaney gets a ending career this is stupid again this is sad . What ever happens this weekend I wish the Ceebees nothing but the best we are the under dogs we have 1 win more than last years East representatives . I am not downing The Bou's Organization they are verey well put together ... all the best 2 both teams .... GO CEEBEES GO

The Eye

Turns everyone's stomach in Central to see AJ play out there too. That can work both ways.You'd be watching the Herder with little interest if it weren't for AJ and the money you fired his way. The eye is blind.
Last edited by geoela on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

canonball

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:22 am

geoela wrote:
The Eye.. wrote:Well it is The Eye again , as we head into the second weekend of the Herder Finals I have to say it was not a bad weekend past , Ceebees didn't play to bad , as we all know its 2 different leagues and two different levels of hockey and anyone can see that after the first weekend . I have to say it turns my stomach to see The Delaney's and Roach playing for a team other than there own but, I guess thay want money and now we cant offer that, but I dont now how they have the face to come to Hr Grace and play but that is just my thoughts on that . I know the ceebees has there hands full the Bou's have a good strong team and they need it to play out on the west coast , but I guess next season when there is no big bucks to be made out in the west they all will be back knocking on the East door to play . The Ceebees lost a huge player when they lost Robert Slaney because of the dirty hit by Douge O 'Brien , O'Brien gets 2 games and Slaney gets a ending career this is stupid again this is sad . What ever happens this weekend I wish the Ceebees nothing but the best we are the under dogs we have 1 win more than last years East representatives . I am not downing The Bou's Organization they are verey well put together ... all the best 2 both teams .... GO CEEBEES GO

The Eye

Turns everyone's stomach in Central to see AJ play out in there too. That can work both ways.You'd be watching the Herder with little interest if it weren't for AJ and the money you fired his way. The eye is blind.
Where is Sam Roberts from ,also where are the 6 pickups from ? I know that Conception Bay Area has some good hockey players but all teams have players from different areas .

Newfie Red

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:52 pm

canonball wrote:Where is Sam Roberts from ,also where are the 6 pickups from ? I know that Conception Bay Area has some good hockey players but all teams have players from different areas .
Aren't Russell & Churchill the only players from Clarenville on the Bous? :?:

canonball

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Wrong ,shows how much you know

The Eye..

Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 pm

Well itt is The Eye again ....
Stewart McCrae Sydney NS.,
Chad Earle GOULDS,NL
Kevin Reid Norman's Cove, NL
Ryan Desrosiers New Waterford, Cape Breton, NS
Parker Deighan Summerside, PE
Dustin Russell Clarenville, NL
Connor Donaghey St.John's, NL
Keith Delaney North River, NL
Mason Reid Normans Cove
Ryan Delaney North River, NL
Rodney Mahoney St.John's, NL
Brandon Roach Bay Roberts NL
Justin Pender St.John's, NL
Allan Power ?
Jordan Kennedy Labrador City,NL
Cody McNamara ?
Jason Churchill Hodge's Cove, NL
Tyler Whiffen Grand Falls-Windsor

The Cats didnt play AJ in the Allan Cup that was there situation we ofered the Delaneys a game but not enough money so we got Aj in the Draft and Sam Roberts in the Draft but like I said we will have a few players next season looking for a game when the west dont have any money or no league just saying ....

The Eye

Sniper34

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:33 pm

canonball wrote:Wrong ,shows how much you know
Who then???

Sergio

Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Newfie Red wrote:
canonball wrote:Where is Sam Roberts from ,also where are the 6 pickups from ? I know that Conception Bay Area has some good hockey players but all teams have players from different areas .
Aren't Russell & Churchill the only players from Clarenville on the Bous? :?:
Churchill is not from Clarenville.

• Information