Herder...

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:46 am

Does anyone know when the CeeBees will be having their 2017 Herder Championship parade? I will be there to celebrate the CeeBees and AESHL pride! They represented the AESHL very proudly! Thank you CeeBees for bringing the Herder back and giving the AESHL legitimacy again especially to some, not all, CWSHL snobs. Great season indeed and I can be proud to say I was to perhaps 2 sometimes 3 games per week when I could.

canonball

Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:37 pm

123 wrote:Does anyone know when the CeeBees will be having their 2017 Herder Championship parade? I will be there to celebrate the CeeBees and AESHL pride! They represented the AESHL very proudly! Thank you CeeBees for bringing the Herder back and giving the AESHL legitimacy again especially to some, not all, CWSHL snobs. Great season indeed and I can be proud to say I was to perhaps 2 sometimes 3 games per week when I could.

I guess that they will motorcade around the eastern part of the island that's where the different teams are from ...Variety pack

Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Simmer down Canon. It's over. The Caribous lost the Herder to the CeeBees. The mighty CWSHL lost the Herder to a team from a recreational beer league. To me it's more like David slaying Goliath. The demons have been exercised.

canonball

Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:18 pm

123 wrote:Simmer down Canon. It's over. The Caribous lost the Herder to the CeeBees. The mighty CWSHL lost the Herder to a team from a recreational beer league. To me it's more like David slaying Goliath. The demons have been exercised.

Yes they did and a variety pack at that , not the champs of the east league

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:50 pm

canonball wrote:
123 wrote:Simmer down Canon. It's over. The Caribous lost the Herder to the CeeBees. The mighty CWSHL lost the Herder to a team from a recreational beer league. To me it's more like David slaying Goliath. The demons have been exercised.

David slayed Goliath, plain and simple.

chesterfriedchicken

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:37 pm

canonball wrote:

A variety pack of fans will be cheering on the Herder Champs.
A team consisting of a variety pack of players that nobody wanted in the CWSHL.
A variety pack of players that apparently weren't good enough to make a team in the CWSHL.

They beat a team that had a variety pack of players from all over the map.
1 - Local from Clarenville
1 - Hodges Cove
The rest, 1- PEI, 2 - NS, 1 - Goulds, 1 - Lab City, 4 - St. John's, 2 - North River, 2 - Normans Cove, 1 - CBS, 1 - Grand Falls........

To me that's more of a variety pack than a bunch of locals isn't it? Ceebees didn't have to worry about flights getting in for their imports did they?

You are a variety pack of excuses. Good luck watching whatever league you have next year, we out east will watch the 51st straight season of the Avalon East Senior Hockey League, not the West, Central, Titanic or whatever you guys decide to have next year if you have a league. We already know we have a league, we already know its name, and we already know we have a trophy.............and a herder to defend, in a variety pack of ways.

Carbonear Canadiens

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:54 pm

chesterfriedchicken wrote:
canonball wrote:

A variety pack of players that apparently weren't good enough to make a team in the CWSHL.

1 - Hodges Cove
The rest, 1- PEI, 2 - NS, 1 - Goulds, 1 - Lab City, 4 - St. John's, 2 - North River, 2 - Normans Cove, 1 - CBS, 1 - Grand Falls........

To me that's more of a variety pack than a bunch of locals isn't it? Ceebees didn't have to worry about flights getting in for their imports did they?

You are a variety pack of excuses. Good luck watching whatever league you have next year, we out east will watch the 51st straight season of the Avalon East Senior Hockey League, not the West, Central, Titanic or whatever you guys decide to have next year if you have a league. We already know we have a league, we already know its name, and we already know we have a trophy.............and a herder to defend, in a variety pack of ways.
Damn, that was good!
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

canonball

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:08 pm

Enjoy it variety pack .. by the way who paid Hollett .. everyone knows that it wasen't a goal that won the game .it was a reff with his eyes closed

canonball

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Grats to being awarded the Herder variety pack

sakic

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:04 pm

chesterfriedchicken wrote:

1 - Hodges Cove

Can this post be framed or on the opening page? Perfectly said. And like someone said in another thread, even if it was a "good goal" there would have been a variety of excuses. Again well said and there should have been a mic drop at the end. :-D

• Information