CeeBees

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Sam Boney

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:31 am

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:32 am
Two possibilities with the CeeBees . One is that the other teams ...all of them... got jealous and signed a letter telling the Ceebees to play elsewhere despite the fact the CeeBees are a good draw.
The other is that the CeeBees were paying players and got caught at it.
Pick one.
I will admit that there is still bitterness towards the CeeBees and the Mount Pearl Blades but I don't think that was a factor. You sense it " along the rail" talking to AESHL people.
I would also say however that if the CeeBees came clean and promised to obey by the rules they might get back in but I don't thi k that's going to happen.

What rules did they not obey?

Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:19 pm

I never saw anyone getting paid to play in the AESHL. Of my own knowledge I can't say a dollar changed hands. The other four teams however think so. That's all I can say really .

The Bottom Line

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
I never saw anyone getting paid to play in the AESHL. Of my own knowledge I can't say a dollar changed hands. The other four teams however think so. That's all I can say really .

bahahaha, funny how you "seem" to know everything about everything, but nothing about the paying of players, which has been discussed to great length publicly. Maybe you can shed some light to the promises made on open line by your league president to fine and suspend players / teams for getting paid. What are those suspensions and fines imposed and what teams / players received them ?

superfan

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:52 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:43 pm
Hockey Eyes wrote:

bahahaha, funny how you "seem" to know everything about everything, but nothing about the paying of players, which has been discussed to great length publicly. Maybe you can shed some light to the promises made on open line by your league president to fine and suspend players / teams for getting paid. What are those suspensions and fines imposed and what teams / players received them ?
:ymapplause:

• Information