Needed Changes Finally

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
some news
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:43 am

With Joe Maynard first being removed from the Jack Byrne Arena Board and now being removed from the NE Eagles team , look to see this team attrack more players , sponsorship , and fan base .
If the new names I hear that are stepping up and taking over the team then they bring instant credibility to that assoication .

mr.hockey
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Im a hockey fan first...i mean im a ceebees fan but i like all good players and good games and there is something drastically wrong with the whole thing guys...you people who come on here writing these articles and you seem to know hockey shouldnt all those players in the ceebees organization and the the ceebees team be playing hockey..i mean really come on all those fans and kids and new rink and all that stuff..it is just shocking...i just dont get how all these teams and all the excitement about interlocking games..is there anyone feeling bad for the ceebees and there fans ... really though..this is terrible ..i just dont understand how this team could be ousted out like this,,,it is a shame and a degrace..

• Information