Breakers Tie Series

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:15 pm

The Southern Shore Breakers defeated the St. John's Caps tonight to tie their series at one game each.. The Breakers led wire to wire opening a two goal leader before the Caps got close . Then it went 3-1 ...then 3-2 before the Breakers got their fourth goal.

edited here ...sorry for the error in the original post. I shouldn't write a word about games I didn't attend ... lesson learned .....
Last edited by Hockey Eyes on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AEfan

Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:55 am

Hockey Eyes wrote:
The Southern Shore Breakers defeated the St. John's Caps tonight to tie their series at one game each.. The Breakers led wire to wire opening a two goal leader before the Caps got close . Then it went 3-1 ...then 3-2 before the Breakers got their fourth goal.
Next game is Saturday night at Twin Rinks. I wasn't at the game . the information is from a pretty good St. John's Caps Twitter feed. I can't say if the fries up the shore were any good or not. I'm not a fan of owinding two lane black top so I passed
Wouldnt say the fries were good since the game was played at Twin Rinks. Have another one Carl

CCFAN-dbs

Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:48 am

AEfan wrote:
Hockey Eyes wrote:
Next game is Saturday night at Twin Rinks. I wasn't at the game . the information is from a pretty good St. John's Caps Twitter feed. I can't say if the fries up the shore were any good or not. I'm not a fan of owinding two lane black top so I passed
Wouldnt say the fries were good since the game was played at Twin Rinks. Have another one Carl
I thought I’d missed the Twin Rinks moving up the shore!
Go BOUS Go!

Hockey Eyes

Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:48 pm

sorry guys .. my error . Misread ... next game is ... where ???

Hockey Eyes

Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:53 pm

AEfan wrote:
Hockey Eyes wrote:

Curious ... who is Carl ? Certainly not Carl Lake of The Sports Page currently recovering from surgery ...

HockeyFan29

Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:53 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:48 pm
sorry guys .. my error . Misread ... next game is ... where ???
Twin Rinks Saturday night at 8 I do believe. (Could be wrong about the game start time).

Anyone at the game last night care to comment on attendance? Planning on going Saturday night, Twin Rinks is tiny, do I need to go early to get a place to stand or can I show up at puck drop?

• Information