ECSHL Website or Lack of Website

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Gomez
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:48 am

Would love to be able to see a schedule or a boxscore on the ecshl website. Have the people in charge lost total interest in this league. Do we have to wait for Hockey Eyes to tell us what the score was?

No schedule for the league finals??? No boxscores for previously played playoff games??? What a joke... I guess Jack Casey don't care about growing the league or having fans (he is playing his home games in twin rinks). Maybe his plan was to dilute the league so his team could win. If so mission successful.

HockeyFan29

Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:56 pm

Gomez wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:48 am
Would love to be able to see a schedule or a boxscore on the ecshl website. Have the people in charge lost total interest in this league. Do we have to wait for Hockey Eyes to tell us what the score was?

No schedule for the league finals??? No boxscores for previously played playoff games??? What a joke... I guess Jack Casey don't care about growing the league or having fans (he is playing his home games in twin rinks). Maybe his plan was to dilute the league so his team could win. If so mission successful.
I actually truly believe that was in fact his plan when he started the movement to kick the Cee Bees out at the beginning of the year. Would love to see the Shore win this series and stick it to Jack Casey.

This league is a farce, I hope it’s the St. John’s Caps that are without a league to play in come October.

canonball

Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:57 pm

By the way where is the past president of the league (Paddy ) I think . Last year when he was president and a big fan of the CB's he would let who ever listen to his program about the up and coming games in the aeshl ,now he is not a part of it he don't even mention that there is a league . Got a feeling he could have knew that the players were being paid from the get go

herder head

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Looking for the results of tonight's game and nothing to be seen...only for Hockey Eyes we wouldn't know much about what's on the go in this league.

HockeyFan29

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 pm

Shore won 5-0. They’re doing a better job of posting scores on Twitter as of late but that’s it and not everyone is on Twitter...

• Information