Herder: Clarenville Caribous vs St. John’s Caps

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
HockeyFan29
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:32 pm

AEfan wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:06 pm
HockeyFan29 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:48 am
Wow, my posts have certainly drawn a lot of criticism. But I stand by what I said, the Caps will win this series if they play Downer the rest of the way. Also, I’ve been at two of the four games in the series so I know a little about the series.

Saturday night was all St. John’s except for maybe the last 10 minutes of the game. See you at Jack Byrne in three weeks time to watch the Caps vs Caribou’s.
Fine. I'll feed into your obsession with the Caps. SS outplayed SJ in 9.5 of the 12 periods of the first 4 games. Happy?
I gusss we’ll just to agree to disagree. But at least I got some discussion happening on this side of the forum for once. It’s try and keep it going through the finals and Herder.

When is the next game? Friday or Saturday night?

Hockey Eyes

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:05 pm

I am told that the Caps when they get to match lines and have last change are in a much bettter position to win than when they are on the road. I only saw the Breakers early in the season and they didn;t look strong to me. Anyway I haven't seen any of the Caps -Breakers series so I don't have an opinion on who is going to win it. It is after all hockey and the game starts with the score tied at zero-zero.

HockeyFan29

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:35 pm

Saturday night the Caps did a good job of shutting down the Shore for 50 minutes.

Sunday night the Shore’s top two lines looked unstopppable.

I think St. John’s wins by 3 or 4 Friday night and win a close one possibly in OT Sunday night up the Shore to take the series.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Let’s not count out the possibility of a Game 7 at Twin Rinks. Yup, this was well thought out.

HockeyFan29

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:31 pm

123 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:18 pm
Let’s not count out the possibility of a Game 7 at Twin Rinks. Yup, this was well thought out.
Highly doubt the series will go that far. But the league should have had another venue lined up for a game seven the minute they knew St. John’s was in the finals.

superfan

Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:31 pm

HockeyFan92 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:14 am
HockeyFan29 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:18 pm
Yeah I think it was a big mistake starting Bray. Downer is clearly the better goalie. Really can’t see the Shore taking this series, especially now that they’ll probably have to do it with out one of their better players in Kavanagh after a hit to the head in the first few shifts of the game.

Look to see the Caps rebound next game and then take the series in six games with Downer starting the next two games!
@HockeyFan29... you couldn't believe the shore won game 2, so then you predicted a 5 game series.. now the series is tied at 2 and has to go atleast 6 games... we are now aware you have the hockey prediction skills of craig button (which isn't very good)! Everyone knows you are rooting for St. John's, but everyone is tired of reading your biased comments about the series that you probably haven't seen half the games of! So, stop posting about a hockey series between two teams you know very little about!

p.s...thanks for your assumptions/concern but i'll be playing next game!

Yours truly, Kavanagh

Hey Kav,i how are ya, great to see you are still playin . You always played a very safe style defence, and Bouville will be forever greatfull for your contribution over the years, you have been with the team . All the very best and hope to see you at the rink.

ps: Remember when we beat the glass out during a warm up , but we won the game :ymapplause:

bang bang bang :)

AEfan

Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:36 pm

superfan wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:31 pm
HockeyFan92 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:14 am
HockeyFan29 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:18 pm
Yeah I think it was a big mistake starting Bray. Downer is clearly the better goalie. Really can’t see the Shore taking this series, especially now that they’ll probably have to do it with out one of their better players in Kavanagh after a hit to the head in the first few shifts of the game.

Look to see the Caps rebound next game and then take the series in six games with Downer starting the next two games!
@HockeyFan29... you couldn't believe the shore won game 2, so then you predicted a 5 game series.. now the series is tied at 2 and has to go atleast 6 games... we are now aware you have the hockey prediction skills of craig button (which isn't very good)! Everyone knows you are rooting for St. John's, but everyone is tired of reading your biased comments about the series that you probably haven't seen half the games of! So, stop posting about a hockey series between two teams you know very little about!

p.s...thanks for your assumptions/concern but i'll be playing next game!

Yours truly, Kavanagh

Hey Kav,i how are ya, great to see you are still playin . You always played a very safe style defence, and Bouville will be forever greatfull for your contribution over the years, you have been with the team . All the very best and hope to see you at the rink.

ps: Remember when we beat the glass out during a warm up , but we won the game :ymapplause:

bang bang bang :)
Wrong Kavanagh super

superfan

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:16 pm

Sorry, if you do see the "right" Kavi, tell him we never beat the glass out since . We are too nervous :)

• Information