Breakers VS Cats Game 3

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
CCFAN-dbs

Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:43 pm

Stadium Fries wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:44 pm
Tomcod wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:50 pm
IM not questioning anyones right to wear a full face mask , just wondering if Cadigan was injured .. in the meantime anyone wearing afull face mask for whatever reason should certaintly be more aware of where their stick is going , that's my take on it .. Not trying to stir the pot .. stay tuned ..
Caribous dirtbag Pender always wears a full mask. Enough said.
Hope the Refs get into the game like the Leafs game last night but then again all you townie baymen think a good clean hard check is dirty.
Lots of townies in town today at the NLC. Guess they are ready to rumble. Lol.
One thing about the Joe. You can cheer for the team of your choice. See u all in the Budlight lounge. Go Cats Go !
Think you may need to keep a close eye on Pender, #24, on the Bous. He DOESN’T wear a full face mask.
Go BOUS Go!

#1BousFan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Stadium Fries wrote:
Tomcod wrote:
IM not questioning anyones right to wear a full face mask , just wondering if Cadigan was injured .. in the meantime anyone wearing afull face mask for whatever reason should certaintly be more aware of where their stick is going , that's my take on it .. Not trying to stir the pot .. stay tuned ..
Hope the Refs get into the game like the Leafs game last night but then again all you townie baymen think a good clean hard check is dirty.
One thing about the Joe. You can cheer for the team of your choice. See u all in the Budlight lounge. Go Cats Go !
Pender a dirtbag?? Don't make me laugh at that one, He don't wear a full face mask, He wears the half shield one like most players usually wears, If u wanna talk about dirty players I can name a few on the Cats if u wanna play that game
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

goboosgo

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:21 am

#1BousFan wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:52 pm
Stadium Fries wrote:
Tomcod wrote:
Pender a dirtbag?? Don't make me laugh at that one, He don't wear a full face mask, He wears the half shield one like most players usually wears, If u wanna talk about dirty players I can name a few on the Cats if u wanna play that game
Not worth a reply, we all know that any opposing player who draws a penalty against the Cats is a dirtbag. Now as for the Cats, their bench as well as the Joe is lined with 😇😇😇😇😇.

Wayner

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Again the Cats are simply the best, better than all the rest. Herder #15 baby.

• Information