Where can I find full ECSHL schedule?

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Real McCoys fan
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:13 pm

Hello folks
I haven’t been on this board in years. Had to create new user ID. Huge fan of Senior hockey, especially here in Ontario - Home team is the Dundas Real McCoys. We are hosting the Allan Cup this season.
Really wish Newfoundland would look at sending a team again. The last few Allan Cups have not been the same without NFLD representation!!!
Recently we purchased a summer property in Newfoundland (my wife and I’s lifelong dream). We’re planning to come out over the holidays.
I’d love to see a Newfoundland Senior game. Your fans are the most passionate in the country....by far!
I can’t seem to find a full schedule. The ECSHL website stops at Dec 18 for listed games.
Is there anyone who can help? Our house is in Bay Roberts so likely CeeBees would be closest arena. Although would love to see the “storied” Clarenville Caribou as well.

Thank you in advance.

AEfan

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Real McCoys fan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:13 pm
Hello folks
I haven’t been on this board in years. Had to create new user ID. Huge fan of Senior hockey, especially here in Ontario - Home team is the Dundas Real McCoys. We are hosting the Allan Cup this season.
Really wish Newfoundland would look at sending a team again. The last few Allan Cups have not been the same without NFLD representation!!!
Recently we purchased a summer property in Newfoundland (my wife and I’s lifelong dream). We’re planning to come out over the holidays.
I’d love to see a Newfoundland Senior game. Your fans are the most passionate in the country....by far!
I can’t seem to find a full schedule. The ECSHL website stops at Dec 18 for listed games.
Is there anyone who can help? Our house is in Bay Roberts so likely CeeBees would be closest arena. Although would love to see the “storied” Clarenville Caribou as well.

Thank you in advance.
The East League schedule only lists games until the Xmas break. You can find it here

http://www.aeshl.com/schedule.php

Depending on your arrival the 35-40 minute trip to CBS Arena on the 18th should be a nice tilt to take in.

Real McCoys fan

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm

Thanks for the fast reply. Actually planning to come out just after Christmas. And will be there til end of first week in January. So was wondering the schedule after break, specifically if there will be games first week in January.

Do they not have a full season schedule online?

Thanks again.

AEfan

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:43 pm

Real McCoys fan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm
Thanks for the fast reply. Actually planning to come out just after Christmas. And will be there til end of first week in January. So was wondering the schedule after break, specifically if there will be games first week in January.

Do they not have a full season schedule online?

Thanks again.
With the delayed start of the season, scheduling rests on available ice times for teams. You could check the east site over the holidays and find a game you could attend as I’ve heard recently the league picks up again first week in January.

Ivan

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Ivan Hapgood here GM of the Caribous. Our schedule will resume on Jan 3/4th wknd. We will be home that Sat night, just not sure of the visiting team yet. Due to delays to the start of our season teams securing ice at their home rinks creating some delays. If you come to Clarenville come see me. Cheers

NLHockeyInsider

Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:36 pm

Ivan wrote:
Ivan Hapgood here GM of the Caribous. Our schedule will resume on Jan 3/4th wknd. We will be home that Sat night, just not sure of the visiting team yet. Due to delays to the start of our season teams securing ice at their home rinks creating some delays. If you come to Clarenville come see me. Cheers
Maybe if the Cataracts and Flyers weren’t dicking around the rest of the teams we’d have a schedule for the full season.

The Bottom Line

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:02 pm

Bahaha, more maturity, or is it jealousy :roll:

#1BousFan

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Our league web site is not even updated
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Zekie

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:30 pm

NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Maybe if the Cataracts and Flyers weren’t dicking around the rest of the teams we’d have a schedule for the full season.
Insider, what kind of a statement is that?? Care to clarify your statement with you being an insider and all??

Are you inferring there's tampering going on or collusion by the Cats & Flyers to cause trouble for the other teams in Senior Hockey here in NL?

You are a hellion yourself with your rabble rousing tactics. :roll:

NLHockeyInsider

Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Zekie wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:30 pm
NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Insider, what kind of a statement is that?? Care to clarify your statement with you being an insider and all??

Are you inferring there's tampering going on or collusion by the Cats & Flyers to cause trouble for the other teams in Senior Hockey here in NL?

You are a hellion yourself with your rabble rousing tactics. :roll:
Yes Zekie, it’s because of collision and tampering. There is clearly a conspiracy going on here and I’m sure you can figure it out with your tinfoil hat on.

• Information