Where can I find full ECSHL schedule?

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Zekie
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Yes Zekie, it’s because of collision and tampering. There is clearly a conspiracy going on here and I’m sure you can figure it out with your tinfoil hat on.
[/quote]

Mr. Insider. You should buddy up with Michael Moore and come up with a solution for World Peace..

Tampering & Collusion are serious allegations.

I agree with you on the conspiracy, it’s going on inside your noggin!

Why can’t you just understand that Senior Hockey is this province is in a state of flux and you know diddly.

No one knows what is REALLY going on!

NLHockeyInsider

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Zekie wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:17 pm
Yes Zekie, it’s because of collision and tampering. There is clearly a conspiracy going on here and I’m sure you can figure it out with your tinfoil hat on.
Mr. Insider. You should buddy up with Michael Moore and come up with a solution for World Peace..

Why can’t you just understand that Senior Hockey is this province is in a state of flux and you know diddly.

[/quote]

All I know is that Escott and O’Keefe are now with the Caps and there a full slate of games in the East League this weekend. Not much flux.

Zekie

Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:26 am

[/quote]

All I know is that Escott and O’Keefe are now with the Caps and there a full slate of games in the East League this weekend. Not much flux.
[/quote]

Hey Mr. Insider

For your enlightenment

Flux- a state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action

As I said, Senior Hockey in this province is always in Flux! Shameful really.

• Information