Jackman

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
CBSNLFAN
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 pm

What is Jackman trying to do in the warm-up. He hacked, slashed, elbowed three different players. Very classy to say the least. I find it hard to believe that the ceebees org stands behind this type of play.

seein stars

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:27 pm

CBSNLFAN wrote:What is Jackman trying to do in the warm-up. He hacked, slashed, elbowed three different players. Very classy to say the least. I find it hard to believe that the ceebees org stands behind this type of play.
Agreed. Uncalled for.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

Dyker Fan

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Totally agree, no need of what he was at in the wam-up. Someone said that Druken hit him on the way in first, don't know if that is true or not. But still,don't make it right and no need to chop Goose across the legs.
Go Cee Bees Go!!
3-Peat Herder Champs '06 '07 '08 :)

Dyker Fan

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Gosse***
Go Cee Bees Go!!
3-Peat Herder Champs '06 '07 '08 :)

BeastFromTheEast

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 pm

He's trying to play like the Breakers have played over the last few years. It gets kind of frustrating when you're falling behind and can't keep up the pace. This year the Breakers are keeping their cool , Druken is even playing it smart and letting the Cee Bees look like the goons. So let the best hockey team win and the goons watch.
Go Cee Bees Go!

93Habs

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:26 pm

CBSNLFAN wrote:What is Jackman trying to do in the warm-up. He hacked, slashed, elbowed three different players. Very classy to say the least. I find it hard to believe that the ceebees org stands behind this type of play.
Why is this guy even in the lineup? Put Smith back in....he has alot more to offer at this stage of the game...IMO

Bleacher Creature

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:37 pm

BeastFromTheEast wrote:He's trying to play like the Breakers have played over the last few years. It gets kind of frustrating when you're falling behind and can't keep up the pace. This year the Breakers are keeping their cool , Druken is even playing it smart and letting the Cee Bees look like the goons. So let the best hockey team win and the goons watch.
JACKMAN DESERVES A SMACK IN THE CHOPS HE CANNOT PLAY HOCKEY AND USES A STICK LIKE A LUMBERJACK USES A AXE. WITHOUT USING A STICK HE IS AS YELLOW BELLIED AS A NEWLY HATCHED CHICKEN.

noway

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:08 am

Jackman sucks. Don't know why the ceebees would want him on their team. He brings nothing to the ice or do anything for the ceebees, but make them look bad. Game after game after game.

woody

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 am

I agree if the team would only tell Jackman to try and help them instead of hindering them they may get somewhere.

browns biggest fan

Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 am

woody wrote:I agree if the team would only tell Jackman to try and help them instead of hindering them they may get somewhere.
were you there . would you go out to fight druken. druken was hitting thomey ever chance he got you need balance in the game if they had keefe on the bench druken would be a non factor .in my eyes druken was a bigger asset than dalton because he is shutting down thomey making everyone look before they do anything because he is a hard hitter and a dirty hitter

• Information