Jackman the Punching BAG!!!

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
tetley
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:36 pm

What a beaten paul gave jackman!!! he deserved every bit of it. It is about time he got what he deserved, going around in the pre game warm up like he owns the place, swinging his stick around. He took about 12 good smacks and never gave any. I hope he has round 2 with paul so he can demolish him again, jackman is NO match for richard paul.

dynamo

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:39 pm

tetley wrote:What a beaten paul gave jackman!!! he deserved every bit of it. It is about time he got what he deserved, going around in the pre game warm up like he owns the place, swinging his stick around. He took about 12 good smacks and never gave any. I hope he has round 2 with paul so he can demolish him again, jackman is NO match for richard paul.
The Breakers are eliminated............get over it and move on with your life........... :lol:
GO CEE BEES GO

The Lone Stranger

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 pm

tetley wrote:What a beaten paul gave jackman!!! he deserved every bit of it. It is about time he got what he deserved, going around in the pre game warm up like he owns the place, swinging his stick around. He took about 12 good smacks and never gave any. I hope he has round 2 with paul so he can demolish him again, jackman is NO match for richard paul.
He didn't back down, fought, lost and skated off under his own steam. How do you think you would've done?

tetley

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:52 pm

how can he back down ,what is his job besides sitting on the bench all night drinking water,answer that would ya

The Lone Stranger

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 pm

tetley wrote:how can he back down ,what is his job besides sitting on the bench all night drinking water,answer that would ya
I notice you didn't answer my question. I can guess what you would've done. Waved to the zamboni driver to come out and clean up the little yellow puddle that was on the ice.

dynamo

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:11 pm

tetley wrote:how can he back down ,what is his job besides sitting on the bench all night drinking water,answer that would ya
You haven't watched many ceebees games this year have ya ?
GO CEE BEES GO

dynamo

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:14 pm

The Lone Stranger wrote:
I notice you didn't answer my question. I can guess what you would've done. Waved to the zamboni driver to come out and clean up the little yellow puddle that was on the ice.
:lol: :lol: =)) =)) =)) .....LMAO............Thats a good one......... :-D
GO CEE BEES GO

BeastFromTheEast

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Hey Tea Bag is this the same jackman that went toe to toe with Druken earlier this year? Quess this means some other tough guys in the east wouldn't do much with paul either.
Go Cee Bees Go!

goboosgo

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Jackman was demolished and Gamberg ran away...gutless...real team player.

Gamby

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:17 pm

so is ok when Penney does it but when someone else does it and draws a penalty its gutless.
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

• Information