GAMBERG

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
User avatar
seein stars
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:52 pm

And we know that but still like to have him around.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

User avatar
CaribousFan
Posts: 8050
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: The CEC
Contact:

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:38 pm

seein stars wrote:And we know that but still like to have him around.
He seems to be a good little player as long as he don't try to be a $hit disturber or trying to fight someone
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

The Hawk
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:58 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 am

AEfan wrote:
Slapshot wrote:Anyone who says Gamberg can't fight or can't play hockey doesn't know him very well. He has taken on pretty much every fighter in the east and held his own. He will stand up for his teammates like last year when Nurse elbowed Eddie Bartlett and put him out of the game, Gamberg stepped up at the next faceoff and pummeled Nurse. He is not a heavyweight like Langdon or Paul but will go with them if he has to. As Clarenville is finding out, he is mostly known for being an agitator and is very effective with that. As you can see on the blog, the people he agitates the most are the fans. Take a look at his stats over the years and you will also see he can put the puck in the net.
A monkey could rack up points playing on a line with Thomey for the first part of the year...
And the Zamboni driver could rack up points playing on a line with Pearcey and Lauzon.

The Hawk
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:58 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 am

You Clarenville fans are so full of yourselves it is not even funny. Last year at the old Tin Can when Paul played with the Royals and started a bench clearing brawl then you guys came on here and called him a scumbag and a dirtbag because he was beating up on your players. Now he plays with Clarenville he is now the next Mike Tyson. All you do is try and make people think he is God's gift to hockey. Paul is nothing but a liability. He doesn't even know how to do his job. I hope you guys are not paying Paul any money because if you are then you must have money to burn. Keep playing him and the Cee Bees will fill the net. And what about the mighty Churchill. You must be talking about the Churchill Falls because this guy is just an average player. I have not seen anything spectacular about him. I wouldn't want your payroll because you guys bought the Herder last year and you are tring to buy it again this year. It is teams like yours that led to the downfall of the Provincial league years ago. And the same thing will happen again in a year or so. And the Cee Bees have won seven Herders and you guys have won one.

CCFAN-dbs
Posts: 1009
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 am

The Hawk wrote:You Clarenville fans are so full of yourselves it is not even funny. Last year at the old Tin Can when Paul played with the Royals and started a bench clearing brawl then you guys came on here and called him a scumbag and a dirtbag because he was beating up on your players. Now he plays with Clarenville he is now the next Mike Tyson. All you do is try and make people think he is God's gift to hockey. Paul is nothing but a liability. He doesn't even know how to do his job. I hope you guys are not paying Paul any money because if you are then you must have money to burn. Keep playing him and the Cee Bees will fill the net. And what about the mighty Churchill. You must be talking about the Churchill Falls because this guy is just an average player. I have not seen anything spectacular about him. I wouldn't want your payroll because you guys bought the Herder last year and you are tring to buy it again this year. It is teams like yours that led to the downfall of the Provincial league years ago. And the same thing will happen again in a year or so. And the Cee Bees have won seven Herders and you guys have won one.

Ahhhhhhhhh, sore loser!

There are still 3 or 4 more games to be played. I, for one, don't see the CeeBees going out in 5 again this year.

BTW, that brawl wasn't last year.

Paul is like any other player, you don't like him when he is on another team, but when he is on your own, you like him a little. Most of the fans out west feel the same way about a lot of other players on the opposing team.
Go BOUS Go!

User avatar
CaribousFan
Posts: 8050
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: The CEC
Contact:

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 am

The Hawk wrote:You Clarenville fans are so full of yourselves it is not even funny. Last year at the old Tin Can when Paul played with the Royals and started a bench clearing brawl then you guys came on here and called him a scumbag and a dirtbag because he was beating up on your players. Now he plays with Clarenville he is now the next Mike Tyson. All you do is try and make people think he is God's gift to hockey. Paul is nothing but a liability. He doesn't even know how to do his job. I hope you guys are not paying Paul any money because if you are then you must have money to burn. Keep playing him and the Cee Bees will fill the net. And what about the mighty Churchill. You must be talking about the Churchill Falls because this guy is just an average player. I have not seen anything spectacular about him. I wouldn't want your payroll because you guys bought the Herder last year and you are tring to buy it again this year. It is teams like yours that led to the downfall of the Provincial league years ago. And the same thing will happen again in a year or so. And the Cee Bees have won seven Herders and you guys have won one.
Yes, When Paul did that we were pissed off at him and called him all kinds of names but that was 2-3 years ago and it is all water under the bridge now, Everyone has forgiven him and now that he is on our team we are cheering for him and everything. There is games that Churchill don't look like him self, Goalies can have bad games every now and than but if he gets the win when it is all said and done than who cares. I wish you would not bring up that we bought the herder bull$hit again cause it is not true and we won it fair and square, What happened if we wins it the year, What is going to be your excuse this time?? Time for you to take a chill pill or something cause all you are trying to do is stir up crap on here.
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

bousfan 4
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:37 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 pm

You know last year in the herder as i recall Jerrett step up to The Gamberger and he walk away . This year he is running is mouth of at Paul and trying to stir something up only to run away this time , and then throwing Jackman to the wolf sort of speak .You say that Jackman will go again at Paul , yeah that is where he is knock senseless and don`t know the difference . If he wasn`t so soft he would tell Gamberg to fight his own battles .As for the herder being bought , are you guy`s paying for Tobin through the nose big time .I would pay money to see Paul and The Gamberger go at it . Gamberg put`s me in mind of an east league Lewis .The two are similar in build and they play the same style of hockey, they can give it but can`t take it .

Dykes#1Fan
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:31 am

bousfan4, Did you know that Clarenville won the game tonight? Probably not, cuz all your worried about is fighting. Paul kicked the crap outta Jackman last weekend, woohoo, call Vince McMahon maybe he'll care. They fought in the third period of game 1 if im correct, Ceebees come out and score 2 goals in the first period of game 2, geez maybe Jackman fighting sparked the ceebees? Ever think? Paul has played 3 even strength shifts this weekend, geez what an impact player. Gamburg actually plays, hes smart, hes chirpin at Paul because he knows if Paul gets to play, it might cause him to take a dumb penalty, wouldnt be the first time. Gamburg has a role and it isnt to be a fighter, he plays it well, when you got a guy who can play between the pipes if ya need em too, you got a team player. Thats the type of player Gamburg is, as for Paul, im still waiting for him to win the Greatest fighter in NL senior hockey award, must be presenting that one tomorrow afternoon. That skate from the bench to center ice would be his longest of the weekend.

tetley
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:14 am

gamberg is brutal,he needs to stay on the bench and eat cheeseburgers,i would love to see him drop his gloves with paul, paul would bust him up,atleast then gamberg can't suck anymore,he is liability on the ice.anyone can play his role,a shithead.all over tomorrow

Dykes#1Fan
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:19 am

Well said tetley, good punctuation too. Good luck with your easter egg hunt in the morning!

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests