Matthew brag and Scott brohpy

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Facts
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Would like to take this time to congrats both players on signing with the ceebees this past friday cant wait to see you in a ceebees jersey

Gamby

Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:04 pm

These are great signings for the Ceebees. I was speaking with Mark Tobin today ane he indeed is leaving the CeeBees. He said he got accepted to do the fire fighting course in Stephenville so he is going to play for the Royals this upcoming season. Its a hard lose to the CeeBees but I think Brophy and Bragg are great additions.
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

Chuck

Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:50 pm

I thought Brophy was very close to signing with the Shore?

seein stars

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 pm

I heard that Brophy has also talked to Torbay and that Bragg was leaning towards playing away, whatever that means!!!!!
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

Gamby

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:07 pm

neither of these players are signed. Brophy has also been talking to Clarenville. CeeBees havent announced any signings yet and to the best of my knowledge I dont think they have anyone signed. I was told by a member of the CeeBees that he was pretty sure Brophy is gonna play for the CeeBees, but he isnt on a card yet so nothing is official.
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

seein stars

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Ya, I heard the same stuff. I don't see how they can sign all of thease players and pay the money they want while still keeping guys who were there last year happy!!! Gonna be interersting. I hope they don't burn any bridges!!!!!!!
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

Gamby

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 pm

I think the CeeBees already have some bridges burned since I heard Pittman wont be returning. Pittman came into the league pretty much under the radar last season but really proved himself. As far as all these signings go I dont think the CeeBees are gonna get half of these players. They are gonna be lucky enough to get Brophy. Something must be going wrong if apparently all these players are going to the CeeBees and no one is signed yet.

seein stars

Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Agreed. As much as i would love all of these guys on my team I don't think there is enough room for all of them or even if all of them would make a good team, really. You can't have four first lines. not enough time to go around to feed all the egos, seriously. Pittman is already on his way out. What about the Greeley's and D. Sparkes' and thodse guys. You need them on your team.

CaribousFan

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:36 am

seein stars wrote:Agreed. As much as i would love all of these guys on my team I don't think there is enough room for all of them or even if all of them would make a good team, really. You can't have four first lines. not enough time to go around to feed all the egos, seriously. Pittman is already on his way out. What about the Greeley's and D. Sparkes' and thodse guys. You need them on your team.
I thought the ceebees had a great team last year, Especially during the herder and everything. I don't think the ceebeed needs the delaney's, The Ceebees played a lot better in the 5 games against us without them in their line up, When they were than we were allover the ceebees with 2-3 of the games were blowouts, Would you guys have room for them and wadden??
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

Gamby

Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am

If the Delaneys and Wadden do decide to join the CeeBees a few players will be left out in the cold. Apparently Pittman is on his way out. I think they would let Jackman go (which isnt a bad thing) and probably duffett and Manny Smith. Hopefully we will be able to hold on to the line of greely, sparkes and tom snow, those guys play well together and always hustle. I think the east is going to strong this year. Mt. Pearl and the CeeBees are both going to have strong teams. Torbay have young talented team and I am expecting them to play well this season, espically if they can ink Mooney and maybe a few other names. Im not sure whats going on with the shore but I cant see them not having a team. There is a lot of pride in the SS and im sure no matter what team they put on the ice they will play their hearts out. The only weak link could possible be Bell Island but a few people are saying that are trying to sign a few players to make them a bit mroe competitive. Im sure the players that are let me go by both the CeeBees and Mt. Pearl will find home in the east and make the other teams that much more competitive. Should be an interesting season to say the least, and there is still a lot of offseason left so anything could happen.

• Information