C Roach & Crosbie

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Facts
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 am

Both have been released from the team...

tiger

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:13 am

where are you getting that info from released. why roach

Facts

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:16 am

no room i guess too many players

tiger

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:29 am

wow alot of players are left in limbo. with the shore dropping out of the running ,list the guys that are left that are not going to get a game this year. you would probably make up 2 teams with good talent. sounds like a good time to start a new senior team. love to have coady passionate palyer big loss for hr. grace

T-Bird

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:07 am

Facts wrote:Both have been released from the team...
If this is true, watch for more to leave. Crosbie played very well against Mt. Pearl a couple of weeks ago, better than alot of players on the ice that night.

tony

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:21 am

If Facts is right (which is never guaranteed) I wouldn't be surprised to see these two guys on the west coast playing this year

Gobreakers

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 am

tony wrote:If Facts is right (which is never guaranteed) I wouldn't be surprised to see these two guys on the west coast playing this year
Why do you think they would head west?

Carbonear Canadiens

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 am

Gobreakers wrote:
tony wrote:If Facts is right (which is never guaranteed) I wouldn't be surprised to see these two guys on the west coast playing this year
Crosbie won't head west.
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

Gobreakers

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:30 am

Carbonear Canadiens wrote:
Gobreakers wrote:
Crosbie won't head west.
You got that right. Over the last number of years he didn't travel to road games and once skidooing season started he didn't have a lot of time to even play in Harbour Grace. I doubt he'll be making the commute west any time soon. I don't know too much about this Roach guy. I saw him play in Mount Pearl in the exhibition game and I'm not sure he would even crack the line-ups out west.

Gamby

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 am

It makes sense that they would cut cody roach lose. He looked really out of shape and didnt seem to be able to keep up with the level of play. I really cant see them cutting Crosbie, I find that hard to believe. He looked to be in great shape this year and ready to play. Where are you getting this info from facts? I gess we will know if you are right tonight when the CeeBees play the pearl.
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

• Information