Ceebees goalie

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
bigbear
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:21 am

I think it's time for the ceebees to acquire a new goalie the diamond is not shinny any more time for a new one!! What are your thoughts??????

canonball

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Last year in the Herder the CB`s fans were saying that Diamond out played Churchill ,and was the better goalie , now 2 games into a new season and the fans are jumping on Diamond saying they should get another goalie Diamond is all washed up .. Man i dies at you guys .... Loyal fans are we

canonball

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:12 pm

By the way it do look good on you ..

newfiebuttercup

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 pm

Freddie wasn't in the net last night it was Dawe

canonball

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 pm

I know who was in the net ,,Read some of the post about Diamond ... The sparkle is gone out of her boy , it is gone

nfpuck

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:30 pm

The only options i can see is either get Kyle Downer to come up from junior or trade for Mark Yetman from Bell Island.. the latter might be the best option.

Leafs Suck

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:53 pm

canonball wrote:Last year in the Herder the CB`s fans were saying that Diamond out played Churchill ,and was the better goalie , now 2 games into a new season and the fans are jumping on Diamond saying they should get another goalie Diamond is all washed up .. Man i dies at you guys .... Loyal fans are we
Do you just pick and chose certain posts to try to back up your point of view? Go back and read some of the posts for the past three years. A lot of cb fans have been expressing concern about Diamond for years. I'm a Torbay and I was embarrassed by some of the negative things the so-called fans have been saying about this guy ever since he started playing for them.

Sam Boney

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 pm

canonball wrote:Last year in the Herder the CB`s fans were saying that Diamond out played Churchill ,and was the better goalie , now 2 games into a new season and the fans are jumping on Diamond saying they should get another goalie Diamond is all washed up .. Man i dies at you guys .... Loyal fans are we
They also said two years ago that he was the ***** in the Herder.........and they were right because he was. I was at the game Friday night at the Glacier and he wouldn't stop a beach ball. It seems to me some ceebee fans are telling it like it is. How does that makes them disloyal fans?

Dykes#1Fan

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Great post Sam! Ceebees fans for the most part tell it like it is....When someone plays bad we'll call em on it just like we give them credit when they do well. We all know how it is with cannonball, Through his eyes the bous never play poorly, every player is great every night and the bous are the greatest blah blah blah..Dont worry Cannon, theres no panic here in CBN, so focus on your team and their many issues!

seein stars

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:36 pm

I think if we lose another there is time to panic. The Eagles are off to a good start and could push us. I'm not sold on the way this team is put together, YET!!!!!
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

• Information