Friday Nights Predictions!

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
CBS
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:10 am

I predict a very intense game. I think the blades will pull off the win but not by much. All the pressure is on the Ceebee’s this weekend. 4-3 for blades..I heard that all the boxes are sold for the game, expect a crowd.

always speculative

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:32 am

Yes this game will have a playoff atmosphere I think because the Cee Bees don't want to fall any further in the season series with the Blades.

I do expect it to be a bit a sloppy because since these two teams last played each other they have played 5 games against the Blues and Eagles which may result in some bad habits picked up. I'm going to say a sloppy first, wide-open second, and then a solid down-to-the wire finish. Although I'm a Cee Bees fan I think I have to agree with CBS (4-3 Blades).

I think the Cee Bees are a better team in the long run and I think this game will be a turning point for them (win or loss) but I believe that maybe the Blades are better fitted right now... can't wait to watch!!!

This is I'd like to see in the lineup Friday night in the Pearl:
Wadden-Delaney-Dalton
Thomey-R.Delaney-C.Sparkes (still injured? give Greeley another shot, did pretty good the other night)
Brown-Brophy-Bartlett (the triple 'B' line... they need a better name haha)
D. Sparkes-Greeley-Gamberg (if C. Sparkes can't go then insert Crosbie)

Angie B

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:43 am

always speculative wrote:Brown-Brophy-Bartlett (the triple 'B' line... they need a better name haha)
Normally I would suggest the "killer bee " line but with Brophy being so sweet I think you HAVE to go with the "honey bee" line. :x :x :x

CBS

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:09 am

You don't have Mike Druken in the line up. I can't see him sitting out this game. Seeing how Terry Ryan embrassed him out in HR grace last time they played. For the record I don't mean that Terry beat him up but how he goated him into coming off the bench and getting suspended.

always speculative

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:54 am

good point

Gamby

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 am

6-4 for the stars
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

knockoutpunch

Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 pm

cee bees by atleast two. they will show why are the six time avalon east champs (soon to be seven) friday at the glacier.

CBS

Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:11 pm

I really don't see that happening. They only got by torbay last week by one goal. In any event it will be a great game. These games are the only games worth watching.

kabbott50

Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:59 pm

always speculative wrote:Brown-Brophy-Bartlett (the triple 'B' line... they need a better name haha)
Why not the Killer B's?

billysmith

Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:10 pm

always speculative wrote:Yes this game will have a playoff atmosphere I think because the Cee Bees don't want to fall any further in the season series with the Blades.

I do expect it to be a bit a sloppy because since these two teams last played each other they have played 5 games against the Blues and Eagles which may result in some bad habits picked up. I'm going to say a sloppy first, wide-open second, and then a solid down-to-the wire finish. Although I'm a Cee Bees fan I think I have to agree with CBS (4-3 Blades).

I think the Cee Bees are a better team in the long run and I think this game will be a turning point for them (win or loss) but I believe that maybe the Blades are better fitted right now... can't wait to watch!!!

This is I'd like to see in the lineup Friday night in the Pearl:
Wadden-Delaney-Dalton
Thomey-R.Delaney-C.Sparkes (still injured? give Greeley another shot, did pretty good the other night)
Brown-Brophy-Bartlett (the triple 'B' line... they need a better name haha)
D. Sparkes-Greeley-Gamberg (if C. Sparkes can't go then insert Crosbie)
What about Chris Petten?

• Information