Ceebees vs. Blues

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
adamkeats20
Posts: 1029
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:12 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: The West Coast

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:12 pm

SS Fan wrote:
rick wrote:
SHAWN4ROYALS wrote:well the blues will only get worst now ask rick im sure he will fill you in
you r correct shawn. yetman had a closed door meeting with general manager and staff the blues. yetman will be out of bellisland real soon . maybe as early as this weekend.
Where is he going?
Maybe Royals will toss some money at him and use their final import (replacing Simm) on a quality d or forward.
You can always tell the Newfies in Heaven, they're the ones who still want to go back home!
-John Crosbie-

User avatar
seein stars
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Leafs Suck wrote:
seein stars wrote:Hey buddy a little touchy aren't ya!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I respect your opinion but you don't see me crappin all over you. relax by'. Don't blow a gasket.
Not crappin' on anybody man and as far as I know, all my gaskets are fine. I was just stating facts as they relate to Lynch. Some people can handle the truth and then there's you.
I never said anything against what you said. As a matter of fact, probably agreed with a lot of it. He isn't that good defensively. But under the right circunstances offence isn't a problem. thats it. Some guys are good defensive players while others aren't, while other are more offensive minded. Thats how it goes. Look at wadden with us. Always has been able to put the puck up your #$% but defensively he is a liability. but I'm glad he's here. If the guys playing in this league were better they wouldn't be playing here. Thats all.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

kento19
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:15 pm

rick wrote:
SHAWN4ROYALS wrote:well the blues will only get worst now ask rick im sure he will fill you in
you r correct shawn. yetman had a closed door meeting with general manager and staff the blues. yetman will be out of bellisland real soon . maybe as early as this weekend.
closed door meeting? since when is a phone call a closed door meeting?

User avatar
rick
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:21 pm

kento19 wrote:
rick wrote:
SHAWN4ROYALS wrote:well the blues will only get worst now ask rick im sure he will fill you in
you r correct shawn. yetman had a closed door meeting with general manager and staff the blues. yetman will be out of bellisland real soon . maybe as early as this weekend.
closed door meeting? since when is a phone call a closed door meeting?
lmao!! either way he's gonna be gone from bellisland . next will be picco and goosse ;-)

kento19
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:38 pm

rick wrote:
lmao!! either way he's gonna be gone from bellisland . next will be picco and goosse ;-)
he's gone is he? really? where is he gone? he wont be out west so unless you know of a great deal offered to bell island from a team in the east im assuming either yetman is staying with bell island, or isnt playing hockey at all. Obviously you dont know everything since you said he had a closed door meeting with all the staff when all that has happened so far was a phone call to one member of management. i don't know about picco but gosse isn't going anywhere. i would really like to know where you get your facts.

User avatar
rick
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:47 pm

kento19 wrote:
rick wrote:
lmao!! either way he's gonna be gone from bellisland . next will be picco and goosse ;-)
he's gone is he? really? where is he gone? he wont be out west so unless you know of a great deal offered to bell island from a team in the east im assuming either yetman is staying with bell island, or isnt playing hockey at all. Obviously you dont know everything since you said he had a closed door meeting with all the staff when all that has happened so far was a phone call to one member of management. i don't know about picco but gosse isn't going anywhere. i would really like to know where you get your facts.
actually, i said he's GONNA be gone , not already gone .lmao!!!!!!!!if you think gosse isn't goin anwyhere , then you are sadly mistaken . do it really matter anyway ? this team will be tits up soon enough anyway lmao

kento19
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:51 pm

rick wrote:
kento19 wrote:
rick wrote:
lmao!! either way he's gonna be gone from bellisland . next will be picco and goosse ;-)
he's gone is he? really? where is he gone? he wont be out west so unless you know of a great deal offered to bell island from a team in the east im assuming either yetman is staying with bell island, or isnt playing hockey at all. Obviously you dont know everything since you said he had a closed door meeting with all the staff when all that has happened so far was a phone call to one member of management. i don't know about picco but gosse isn't going anywhere. i would really like to know where you get your facts.
actually, i said he's GONNA be gone , not already gone .lmao!!!!!!!!if you think gosse isn't goin anwyhere , then you are sadly mistaken . do it really matter anyway ? this team will be tits up soon enough anyway lmao
thats not the point. i dont understand why you are on here saying things are definitely going to happen which is nowhere near being fact. Im a junior player, my game nights are the same as senior so i dont get to see any hockey. To be honest i dont even really care to watch senior hockey, but i do know most of what is and isn't happening and i cant help but keep noticing the things you say are false.

User avatar
rick
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 pm

i know more about bellisland than you think . lol ......... i have been right so far on all my postings about the blues and i will continue to be right ..... lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kento19
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 pm

rick wrote:i know more about bellisland than you think . lol ......... i have been right so far on all my postings about the blues and i will continue to be right ..... lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok. but yetman will not play in the west.

User avatar
rick
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:01 am

who said anything about the west? i will say this , if i were to start up a team tomorrow , the first 3 off your team would be yetman, gosse and rosco picco train ........

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests