Ceebees vs. Blues

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
always speculative
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 am

What about Lynch?

iggy

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 pm

always speculative wrote:What about Lynch?
I think Lynch could be a top player in this league if he applied himself a bit. He has all the skills. His problem is he skates (glides) around looking for someone to give him the puck, rather than get it himself.

You look at the top lines of other teams. The players WANT the puck.

always speculative

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:50 am

Yea I know I was just trying to start a firestorm cause so many people love to bash him.

seein stars

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm

iggy wrote:
I think Lynch could be a top player in this league if he applied himself a bit. He has all the skills. His problem is he skates (glides) around looking for someone to give him the puck, rather than get it himself.

Lots of guys on here love to bash Lynch yet most wouldn't be able to tie up his skates. He could be one of the best in the league i agree and does have all of the skills. Now in regards to getting the puck if everyone who wanted it went and got it who would they pass it to :roll: :roll: :roll: , noone. Lynch usually had more assists than goals so he likes to move the puck. Not having a good year this year but who is on BI. Rough playing there I would say. But I for one was sad to see him leave the Stars. Big, strong, great skater and wicked shot, and hits as hard as anyone. The guy is still in school so I would say hockey isn't #1 right now. Top players do want the puck, but most have it GIVEN to them. Thats why you have the scorers, set up men, muckers and grinders. Still say good luck Lynchie. Some of us miss ya here in HG.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

Leafs Suck

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:15 pm

seein stars wrote:
iggy wrote:

Lots of guys on here love to bash Lynch yet most wouldn't be able to tie up his skates. Not having a good year this year but who is on BI. Rough playing there I would say.
Last year you were saying the problem with Lynch was the Ceebees wouldn't give him a chance. Now this year he is being given a chance to play but the problem is the team is no good. I've watched this guy play the last few years and Iggy is absolutely correct. Lynch has talent but he's not prepared to put in the effort. It wasn't the ceebees fault the last couple years and it's not the Blues' fault this year. It's Lynch's fault. He's a glider, plain and simple, and it's about time people like you stop making excuses for him and call it like it is. Me, I'm just glad he ended up on Bell Island and not in Torbay.

seein stars

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Hey buddy a little touchy aren't ya!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I respect your opinion but you don't see me crappin all over you. relax by'. Don't blow a gasket.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

SHAWN4ROYALS

Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm

well the blues will only get worst now ask rick im sure he will fill you in

rick

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

SHAWN4ROYALS wrote:well the blues will only get worst now ask rick im sure he will fill you in
you r correct shawn. yetman had a closed door meeting with general manager and staff the blues. yetman will be out of bellisland real soon . maybe as early as this weekend.

Leafs Suck

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:57 pm

seein stars wrote:Hey buddy a little touchy aren't ya!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I respect your opinion but you don't see me crappin all over you. relax by'. Don't blow a gasket.
Not crappin' on anybody man and as far as I know, all my gaskets are fine. I was just stating facts as they relate to Lynch. Some people can handle the truth and then there's you.

SS Fan

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:02 pm

rick wrote:
SHAWN4ROYALS wrote:well the blues will only get worst now ask rick im sure he will fill you in
you r correct shawn. yetman had a closed door meeting with general manager and staff the blues. yetman will be out of bellisland real soon . maybe as early as this weekend.
Where is he going?

• Information