Ceebees vs Blades

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Facts
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:24 am

anyone know the lineup tomorrow night look like dyke got a hurt in the third and chad parsons
i would like to see
Dalton-K Delaney-Crosbie
Thomey-R Delaney-C Sparkes
Bartlett-Brohpy-Wadden
Greeley-D Sparkes-Druken

Dyke-Stevens
Roach-Fisher
Parsons-Gamberg

knockoutpunch

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 am

if need be, i wouldnt mind seeing druken on the d again after last night.

Leafs Suck

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 am

knockoutpunch wrote:if need be, i wouldnt mind seeing druken on the d again after last night.
I gotta say, Mikey impressed me playing D last night as well. Maybe he can try to teach Jackman something. I mean......c'mon........how is this guy even playing senior hockey? When he's on the ice it's like playing short-handed but not being allowed to ice the puck.

knockoutpunch

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 am

Leafs Suck wrote:
knockoutpunch wrote:if need be, i wouldnt mind seeing druken on the d again after last night.
I gotta say, Mikey impressed me playing D last night as well. Maybe he can try to teach Jackman something. I mean......c'mon........how is this guy even playing senior hockey? When he's on the ice it's like playing short-handed but not being allowed to ice the puck.
agreed. jackman is brutal............

Leafs Suck

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 am

Can anyone involved with the Eagles executive explain who had the brain cramp to come up with the idea to periodically blast that Eagle scream during the game? Feedback static is a more soothing sound. What are they trying to do, drive away fans? I can't even begin to describe how friggin' annoying it is.

herder head

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Druken may have to play D again tonight if Parsons and Fisher do not play, it musn't have been easy playing back on D for the first time. But he played pretty good and laid a couple of heavy hits, he has good hockey sense.

Top three lines seemed to click last night(Crosbie is a great set up man for KD and Dalton), the fourth line of Greeley-Petten-D. Sparkes was effective too. Maybe the CeeBees have found the right combination.

HockeyDave

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:35 pm

I agree HerderHead, I think the line combination's looked great last night. I thought Freddie looked shaky early on but really make some beautiful saves when it counted late in the game. I have to say this, I don't care how old Chris Crosbie is I still think he's one of the smartest and effective hockey players I have ever seen, this guy still can do serious damage. Crosbie and Chris Bartlett who plays a similar style are very important pieces to this lineup and I'm sure they'll make their presence felt when it really counts.

nfpuck

Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Bartlett and Crosbie are winners..plain and simple..cream rises to the top

carey price

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:14 pm

don't matter who the cee bees puts on the ice they better play better than they have or their gonna get smoked "again" By m.p
I'm a huge cee bees fan but come on they suck and if they don't play better they ain't even getting past torbay let alone m.p

Carbonear Canadiens

Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm

End of 1st. 2-0 CBN. We owned MP that period. Good showing so far tonight, except for Jackman....brutal.
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

• Information