S.W Morres Stadium Needs a Mananger and Fast .

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
clearycountry
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Got to agree with EYe on this one. Why pay for advanced tickets only to line up behind those who don't have tickets and to then get in and have nowhere to sit or stand. There should be a separate line for advanced ticket holders and a space saved for them. If numbering the rails is a solution then why not use it. I've been watching this team for years and often get my tickets early. i don't think i should have to wait out in the rain or line up past the gates to wait to get in.

lonewolf46

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Have to agree so much with what the EYE is saying, if you have a ticket then go in, why do you have to wait outside thats stupid, don't have to do it up on the shore or in mount pearl, i knows and the EYE knows lol, but the part about out in the line up in the cold, have to disagree its dam colder inside my opinion just as well if they played on lady lake!!

The Eye..

Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 am

Well it is The Eye again , I have to say up to now things have turned around at S.W Moores Stadium for example Saturday NIght we all got in early and all the fans that line up early was very Happy about that because we never had to line up out side , also we played Hockey last night at the Stadium and the Ice was perfect ( Good Job Pete ) and we got our full time . Keep up the good work .

The Eye

• Information