AESHL

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
The Eye..
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Well it is The Eye again, Hockey season if fast coming and this Season I will be taking in allot of the games in the Avalon East and only the Avalon East might even take my horn in lol and Cheer for The Caps lol , do anyone know what teams are back and when they will be playing ?

The Eye ............ :o

canonball

Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Not going to follow your CB stars

Hockey Eyes

Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:20 pm

From memory of a story from last week. Mount pearl is not in the league. There has been an indication that St. John's does not want to play in a three team league . The league through its president is saying there may yet be a team from the Spaniards Bay area and another un-named area. We shall see what we shall see. Both Bell Island and Torbay are back . We shall see what we shall see.

superfan

Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:From memory of a story from last week. Mount pearl is not in the league. There has been an indication that St. John's does not want to play in a three team league . The league through its president is saying there may yet be a team from the Spaniards Bay area and another un-named area. We shall see what we shall see. Both Bell Island and Torbay are back . We shall see what we shall see.

..... when you get to bouville hockey eyes be sure to look me up .

theislandman

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:19 am

Anybody know what Bell Island's roster will look like? Any new names Brazil is picking up or any kids from junior who want to play senior?

• Information