Breakers going for 1st win

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
THE I.R.A.
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Tomorrow night at the SS arena big game. Breakers going for 1st win of the season. might be a rough one. breakers have to rough it up to show teams they are serious.

Hockey Eyes

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:49 am

I watched the Breakers against the Eagles on Friday night and , while it is nice to see " The Shore" back they seem a few bricks short right now. Lots of enthusiasm although they didn't bring any fans with them which was always one of their hallmarks in the old senior league. Its way to early to comment on hte calibre of play but it seems that a good many fromn the league have gione on to be spear carriers in the NLSHL . That has meant a lot of new faces in the AESHL. Am I right in that or have I missed the mark yet again ?
Still the game was close for a couple of periods amd ..... the fries were okay.

superfan

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:I watched the Breakers against the Eagles on Friday night and , while it is nice to see " The Shore" back they seem a few bricks short right now. Lots of enthusiasm although they didn't bring any fans with them which was always one of their hallmarks in the old senior league. Its way to early to comment on hte calibre of play but it seems that a good many fromn the league have gione on to be spear carriers in the NLSHL . That has meant a lot of new faces in the AESHL. Am I right in that or have I missed the mark yet again ?
Still the game was close for a couple of periods amd ..... the fries were okay.

Hockey Eyes it is great to see the breakers back on the ice .They are a great community and a great team .

If the fries were just " ok " then may i sugest blue potatos fried in canola oil ?

remember when you come to Bouville be sure to lok me up .

• Information