Games 1 & 2 on Eastlink TV

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
Scan TV Guy
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Hello all,

Just letting everybody know that Eastlink TV will be showing Game 1 of this year's Herder final on Tuseday Night (March 30) at 8:00 pm. You have to have Eastlink cable to pick up this community channel - it's not available on satellite. Also, it is my understanding that the game is supposed to be shown across the province in all centres that have Eastlink cable as opposed to the regular Clarenville catchment area. I would like to add that at the time of the taping of Game 1, I wasn't sure that the game would go beyond the Clarenville catchment area - thus, there is a very strong Clarenville Caribou focus to this game.....by Sunday's taping, we knew it was going to be broadcasted across the province, so we added interviews from the ceebees side.

I must say, what a pleasure to talk with Ian and Doug Moores, as well as the young ceebees fan (all in game 2), and of course all of the players and people who took the time to chat with me. For those who haven't seen any of our tapings yet, let me say that we've come a long way for a small number of volunteers, but we're still learning. Our next project is to incorporate instant replays....I can't wait.

Game 2 of the series will be shown on Thursday night, also at 8:00pm.

See ya at the rink!!

• Information