BREAK OUT THE BROOMS

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
User avatar
BeastFromTheEast
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:10 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:30 pm

The beast from the east has arrive in central.. go ceebees go!
Go Cee Bees Go!

User avatar
Carbonear Canadiens
Posts: 1764
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:44 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:34 pm

give er all you got beast.....

GO CEEBEE'S GO!!!!!!!
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

User avatar
BeastFromTheEast
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:10 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Carbonear Canadiens wrote:give er all you got beast.....

GO CEEBEE'S GO!!!!!!!
are you down here this weekend CC?

stars15
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:45 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:42 pm

4 2 Cee Bees tonight CC ;)

User avatar
Carbonear Canadiens
Posts: 1764
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:44 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:57 pm

BeastFromTheEast wrote:
Carbonear Canadiens wrote:give er all you got beast.....

GO CEEBEE'S GO!!!!!!!
are you down here this weekend CC?
Nope, work commitments....work every second weekend in Long Harbour....

4-2 CB's, yup.....
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

Hockey Eyes
Posts: 1965
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

If Terry Ryan hadn't have been seriously injured the CeeBees wouldn't even be in the Herder. Thet play OLD hockey. Their timehas passed .

User avatar
dynamo
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:If Terry Ryan hadn't have been seriously injured the CeeBees wouldn't even be in the Herder. Thet play OLD hockey. Their timehas passed .
Yeah Hockey eyes.............Injuries are a part of the game..............One could also say that if the Ceebees had a healthy Dyke and Roach for the whole series that the Blades would not have won a game................just saying........... :-D
GO CEE BEES GO

SS Fan
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:36 pm

dynamo wrote:
Hockey Eyes wrote:If Terry Ryan hadn't have been seriously injured the CeeBees wouldn't even be in the Herder. Thet play OLD hockey. Their timehas passed .
Yeah Hockey eyes.............Injuries are a part of the game..............One could also say that if the Ceebees had a healthy Dyke and Roach for the whole series that the Blades would not have won a game................just saying........... :-D
You're right injuries are part of the game and there can be lots of arguments made on that subject. Maybe if Dyke and Roach had not of been in the line up for the first two games of the Herder, it might be 2-0 for the Cee Bees now. Between the two of them they gave up two game winning goals, pretty brutal for your "top D-men" if you ask me.........

User avatar
Carbonear Canadiens
Posts: 1764
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:44 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:40 pm

SS Fan wrote:
dynamo wrote:
Hockey Eyes wrote:If Terry Ryan hadn't have been seriously injured the CeeBees wouldn't even be in the Herder. Thet play OLD hockey. Their timehas passed .
Yeah Hockey eyes.............Injuries are a part of the game..............One could also say that if the Ceebees had a healthy Dyke and Roach for the whole series that the Blades would not have won a game................just saying........... :-D
You're right injuries are part of the game and there can be lots of arguments made on that subject. Maybe if Dyke and Roach had not of been in the line up for the first two games of the Herder, it might be 2-0 for the Cee Bees now. Between the two of them they gave up two game winning goals, pretty brutal for your "top D-men" if you ask me.........
And that's something every CB's fan will agree with....things happen, oh well...I got over it...

I expect tonights game will be a fair bit rougher than the last 2....can't wait....

WOOHOO...post 1000....
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

phenom
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 pm

primetime wrote:All I ever hear from ceebees fans is that the west are bringing in too many imports. Also this year the Delaneys came back and waddn, all around the city it was Ceebee's are stacked, you cant say the ceebee's are strong when they beat up on torbay and bell island, if they were in a league with Mount Pearl, Clarenville, Deer Lake,Grand Falls and Corner brook the ceebee's would be no better than a .500 record. Hopefully Mount Pearl gets one or two more strong forwards and then the CeeBees getting to the herder will be over. Last yea it was go Bous, this year its go Cats
It's not a matter of the west bringing in imports. It's a matter of the west being allowed to do it and the east not. A west team can go sign Stamkos if they wanted to pay him, while he would need to go in a draft in the east, then go out west because Stamkos doesn't want to play with Bell Island.. So that's a major disadvantage for the east teams. I don't care if the west bring in imports, but the east should be allowed to do it to?

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests