Caribous Signing

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
HockeyLover
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Caribous insider

Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Stuart MacRae is an experienced centerman who has excelled everywhere he has played.
He will be a great addition to the Caribous lineup and will challenge for the leagues scoring title.

sebring

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Caribous insider wrote:Stuart MacRae is an experienced centerman who has excelled everywhere he has played.
He will be a great addition to the Caribous lineup and will challenge for the leagues scoring title.
Not sure if u have seen this guy play but think Chris hulit but at another level. If this guy plays 20 games or more he'll win scoring race and he'll be a two points a game player or more in this league. I called hennigar last year and MacRae this season.

Caribous insider

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 pm

sebring wrote:
Caribous insider wrote:Stuart MacRae is an experienced centerman who has excelled everywhere he has played.
Not sure if u have seen this guy play but think Chris hulit but at another level. If this guy plays 20 games or more he'll win scoring race and he'll be a two points a game player or more in this league. I called hennigar last year and MacRae this season.
I havent seen him play but I have spoken to players who have played with both Stu and Hules. They say we have made the corrrect choice. I guess time will tell......

#1BousFan

Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:36 am

Looks to be like a good signing, Guess time will tell
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

superfan

Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:43 pm

yep :ymapplause: .

Wade

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:06 pm

Let's be real...both Hulit & Macrae will be on Clarenvilles Allan Cup roster...one way or another.

Caribous insider

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Wade wrote:Let's be real...both Hulit & Macrae will be on Clarenvilles Allan Cup roster...one way or another.
Actually Wade it will depend on who gets to pick affiliate players first....the Caribous or the Cats..... and what type of player both teams are looking for. Perhaps the Caribous will be able to load up with 3 or 4 ex NHL players as did Dundas this past tournment. Either way, hopfull one of the NL teams can win this year. Would be nice to win in front of a hometown croud as the McCoys did....and the Generals did. :-D

Wade

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Under Hockey Canada rules: There is no "draft" or "order" in which Affiliates are chosen. So, unless NEWFOUNDLAND had (once again) been able to somehow bureaucratically adjust the rules to suit their own needs...I'm not sure what your talking about...CI?

Furthermore...GFW will ONLY be a sending a team to AC2015 if Quebec doesn't participate and I believe it's 50-50 on that front right now.

August 15th is the official declaration deadline when we will know 100% what Quebec Is going to do.

Caribous insider

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Wade wrote:Under Hockey Canada rules: There is no "draft" or "order" in which Affiliates are chosen. So, unless NEWFOUNDLAND had (once again) been able to somehow bureaucratically adjust the rules to suit their own needs...I'm not sure what your talking about...CI?

Furthermore...GFW will ONLY be a sending a team to AC2015 if Quebec doesn't participate and I believe it's 50-50 on that front right now.

August 15th is the official declaration deadline when we will know 100% what Quebec Is going to do.
I am aware of the August 15 deadline. It always amazes me Wade how you seem to know everything about everything! Didnt know you had inside contacts with the Quebec Sr hockey leagues!

Because the NLSHL is set up differently then other leaugues in the country, there must be an order to affiliate picking. In most other leagues all teams register AAA so there are no AP to choose from. I know you already know and understand how and why that works Wade so why are you pretending you dont know it now? So once again you take pot shots at NFLD Sr hockey and its organizers but NFLD is not bureaucratically adjusting the rules to suit their own needs. We operate under a different set of circunstances.

• Information