Draft Woes!!!

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Zekie
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:27 pm

As a passionate fan of the game, especially Senior hockey here in Nl, its been interesting to watch how things have unfolded since the draft was instituted. Obviously one of the leagues elite players finds himself in a precarious situation. I believe the Cats did what they felt they had to do. It seems like the Bous want Yetman in their lineup, but would have to either give up a quality player, role player & 1st round draft pick, or a role player, draft pick, & cash. I hope it all works out cause I'd hate to see him sit all year & the league be robbed of his talent. I know there are those who will jump over the player for his decision, but as a Cats fan I can see that CAPITALISM 101 is at play in this situation on both sides!!!!!

superfan

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi Zekie

Yetty sure plays a smart , well disciplined game and I agree, he is a great asset to this great league . Dedicated fans like yourself , made it what it is today .

All the very best this season and hope to see you at the rink sometime .

.... enjoy :ymapplause:

billysmith

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:35 am

Why, what's going on with Yetman ?

• Information