Calling out the Cataracts Organization

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Tomcod
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Ivan wrote:
rick wrote:Is that a challenge Ivan ? Cause I would gladly except
Rick, I just wanted to clarify that I didn't have any say, nor should I in the broadcasts from the EEC. Nobody has any more respect for the job that George & Robert has been doing for Sr. Hockey than I do. I gave an update on Sullivan, which i'm sure fans of both teams appreciated. I didn't offer an opinion on the Short hit, nor will I. All I asked you to do was not to include me in the rumor mill that takes place on here to which I said Thanks.
I appreciate what Volunteers, such as yourself, do to keep SR. Hockey alive, and when at the Joe, I buy as much tickets as I do in Clarenville and always buy $200 worth of the Cats Super Draw. If you took from my post that I was issuing a challenge, or as Evan said, Coach wants to fight, as I said earlier, I'm not hard to find, and I could never run and hide, because I'm too big, so when someone came after me, big or small, I had no choice but fight . I believe its you issuing me a Challenge, I'm 58 yrs old and should have better sense but never turned one down in my life, no sense starting now. LoL. More Bait !!!
Hey Ivan i went over sunday to have a chat & say hello .. you must have been in the dressing room .. i waited about five minutes & went over to my seat .. Anyway might get to say hello this weekend weather permitting ...

snowstorm

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Tomcod wrote:HEY gobousgo , the dirty two hander that victor gave Brent across the forearm was a blatant attempt to injure .. Victor should have been assesed a match penalty ... stay tuned...
Boys Tomcod wears very Green Cats classes and can't see the end of his nose. In fact all their fans on here wear the same color. It even affects their thinking. Ivan tried to explain his position and all he got in return was more crap. And Rick big as you are Ivan ate bigger than you for breakfast.
On top of all that we now know that all of the clean hit statements you made were as blind and foolish as the blind sided hit on Sully. Come back now with more of your >>>> as it is amusing.
Would love to be home for the final game of this series.
Stay tuned Tomcod and you can all sniff sniff before it is done

Tomcod

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 pm

snowstorm wrote:
Tomcod wrote:HEY gobousgo , the dirty two hander that victor gave Brent across the forearm was a blatant attempt to injure .. Victor should have been assesed a match penalty ... stay tuned...
Boys Tomcod wears very Green Cats classes and can't see the end of his nose. In fact all their fans on here wear the same color. It even affects their thinking. Ivan tried to explain his position and all he got in return was more crap. And Rick big as you are Ivan ate bigger than you for breakfast.
On top of all that we now know that all of the clean hit statements you made were as blind and foolish as the blind sided hit on Sully. Come back now with more of your >>>> as it is amusing.
HAha snowstorm youre a real winner or is it whinner lol.. You dont know me if you think ill be sniffing if we lose or win ... For the record i didnt expect to win this series but ill still cheer for the cats because they are my team win or lose .. we all know what happens to snow in florida so hurry up & go ... by the way nobody likes snowstorms .. stay tuned...

rick

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:12 pm

Ivan wrote:
rick wrote:Is that a challenge Ivan ? Cause I would gladly except
Rick, I just wanted to clarify that I didn't have any say, nor should I in the broadcasts from the EEC. Nobody has any more respect for the job that George & Robert has been doing for Sr. Hockey than I do. I gave an update on Sullivan, which i'm sure fans of both teams appreciated. I didn't offer an opinion on the Short hit, nor will I. All I asked you to do was not to include me in the rumor mill that takes place on here to which I said Thanks.
I appreciate what Volunteers, such as yourself, do to keep SR. Hockey alive, and when at the Joe, I buy as much tickets as I do in Clarenville and always buy $200 worth of the Cats Super Draw. If you took from my post that I was issuing a challenge, or as Evan said, Coach wants to fight, as I said earlier, I'm not hard to find, and I could never run and hide, because I'm too big, so when someone came after me, big or small, I had no choice but fight . I believe its you issuing me a Challenge, I'm 58 yrs old and should have better sense but never turned one down in my life, no sense starting now. LoL. More Bait !!!
58 ? All bets off . your to old lol. Your a great guy who I have a tremendous amount of respect for . hoping for a great weekend of hockey . drop up for a yarn . I cant get down to you

rick

Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:20 pm

snowstorm wrote:

Perhaps he should stop looking at his skates all the to.e and watch where he is going . I know Ivan personally . I never and will never back down from anyone . I have to much respect for Ivan for that. Now go get lost in that snow storm or just go play in traffic

superfan

Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:30 am

Hey rick come down were I sit and you can see Ivan .

Zekie

Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:09 am

Stay tuned Tomcod and you can all sniff sniff before it is done[/quote]

Excuse me sir, but I take exception to your broad statement! I'll speak for myself, Yes I'm a Cats fan & would love for my team to win, but I'm also a fan of Senior hockey in this province, the CWSHL in particular & appreciate talent on every team. These players give up their weekends for guys like you & I to enjoy watching a game we love.

My favorite player for years has been Dustin Russell & he plays for the Bous. I have tremendous respect for DC25 & he coaches the Royals. I do not know Ivan personally, but his post are very respectful& carries himself very professionally. He sounds like a guy that I'd like to be friends with, & he coaches the Bous.

I call out my own team & also praise the other team when I see something that I like or don't like.

Having made my point, I think Catc22 should be working for the UN & imposing his sanctions against rogue countries instead of a senior hockey team :-D

The Bottom Line

Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:18 am

Catch 22 wrote:
geoguy wrote:
rick wrote:your team don't pay the refs ?

Catch should of put his thousands of dollars into that and he would of gotten a sensible return
Hey Geoguy perhaps I and a few other pissed off sponsors I chatted to today should withdraw our financial support until the EEC/Caribous boycotts the Web Cast.
Maybe that will gather some attention.

hahaha.....how childish :lol:

waaaaaa :(( waaaaaaaa :((

CCFAN-dbs

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:33 pm

Zekie wrote:Boys Tomcod wears very Green Cats classes and can't see the end of his nose. In fact all their fans on here wear the same color. It even affects their thinking. Ivan tried to explain his position and all he got in return was more crap. And Rick big as you are Ivan ate bigger than you for breakfast.
Excuse me sir, but I take exception to your broad statement! I'll speak for myself, Yes I'm a Cats fan & would love for my team to win, but I'm also a fan of Senior hockey in this province, the CWSHL in particular & appreciate talent on every team. These players give up their weekends for guys like you & I to enjoy watching a game we love.

My favorite player for years has been Dustin Russell & he plays for the Bous. I have tremendous respect for DC25 & he coaches the Royals. I do not know Ivan personally, but his post are very respectful& carries himself very professionally. He sounds like a guy that I'd like to be friends with, & he coaches the Bous.

I call out my own team & also praise the other team when I see something that I like or don't like.

Having made my point, I think Catc22 should be working for the UN & imposing his sanctions against rogue countries instead of a senior hockey team :-D[/quote]

Welcome to the world of some Bous fans. Not all of us are on here whining and whining about stuff that happens, yet we ARE all lumped in together.

Would I like to see the video? Sure! To form my own opinion. Am I gonna bitch and bellyache because one hasn't been posted, NO. The end result won't change. Sullivan is still out of the lineup indefinitely.
Go BOUS Go!

geoguy

Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:04 pm

CCFAN-dbs wrote:
Zekie wrote:Boys Tomcod wears very Green Cats classes and can't see the end of his nose. In fact all their fans on here wear the same color. It even affects their thinking. Ivan tried to explain his position and all he got in return was more crap. And Rick big as you are Ivan ate bigger than you for breakfast.

Having made my point, I think Catc22 should be working for the UN & imposing his sanctions against rogue countries instead of a senior hockey team :-D
Welcome to the world of some Bous fans. Not all of us are on here whining and whining about stuff that happens, yet we ARE all lumped in together.

Would I like to see the video? Sure! To form my own opinion. Am I gonna bitch and bellyache because one hasn't been posted, NO. The end result won't change. Sullivan is still out of the lineup indefinitely.[/quote]

its unfortunate that someone like yourself get grouped in with the bad apples. happens to us all at some point. enjoy the games at the eec this weekend.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

• Information