Cats in four

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
superfan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:21 pm

The Royals better be ready cause them Cats don't stop for notting .

...... oh dem Cats dem Cats .

royals hockey

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Man that would be boring don't you think shouldn't we hope for it to be a longer series. If the Cataracts do take it at least make it game 6 or 7 lol Anyway I got more faith in the Royals and I know full well they are in for some tough game royals better bring their A game hope royals can come out on top.
Last edited by royals hockey on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Royals Fan GO ROYALS GO!!! Bleed blue white and red

Tomcod

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:30 pm

royals hockey wrote:Man that would be boring don't you think shouldn't we hope for it to be a longer series. If the Cataracts do take it at least make it game 6 or 7 lol Anyway I got more faith in the Royals and I know full well they are in for some tough game royals better bring their A game hope royals can come out on top.
Should be some great hockey for the fans .. hope the cats can win in 6 or 7 games... stay tuned...

superfan

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 am

royals hockey wrote:Man that would be boring don't you think shouldn't we hope for it to be a longer series. If the Cataracts do take it at least make it game 6 or 7 lol Anyway I got more faith in the Royals and I know full well they are in for some tough game royals better bring their A game hope royals can come out on top.

Didn't mean to get any one upset . I am just trying to get every ones mind off of that fiasco we just went through .

.... I hope it goes seven games of double and triple overtime and it wouldn't surprise me if it did .

The governors room will never be the same .

All the very best to both teams you both well deserve to be where you are today .:ymapplause: .
Last edited by superfan on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

rusty

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:19 am

Lers hope it is a long series with great fan attendance and great games and the best team will raise the HERDER yes the HERDER, Royals in seven, i have be wrong before. Will have my computer on tonight for sure,

superfan

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:53 am

rusty wrote:Lers hope it is a long series with great fan attendance and great games and the best team will raise the HERDER yes the HERDER, Royals in seven, i have be wrong before. Will have my computer on tonight for sure,
The Cats have been shutting down all passing and shooting lanes , five back on D , and slinging rubber like there is no tomorrow .

.... I have seen this team play this season , about twelve games and this technique has proven to be quite effective .

The Royals are equally effective at this technique so YES this is gonna be a dousy .

...... hang on everybody der commin :ymapplause: .

Tomcod

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:59 am

superfan wrote:
rusty wrote:Lers hope it is a long series with great fan attendance and great games and the best team will raise the HERDER yes the HERDER, Royals in seven, i have be wrong before. Will have my computer on tonight for sure,
The Cats have been shutting down all passing and shooting lanes , five back on D , and slinging rubber like there is no tomorrow .

.... I have seen this team play this season , about twelve games and this technique has proven to be quite effective .

The Royals are equally effective at this technique so YES this is gonna be a dousy .

...... hang on everybody der commin :ymapplause: .
HAha SUPERFAN LOL.. STAY TUNED...

superfan

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:19 am

Sorry for giving away all the secrets Tomcod .

..... move over Acapulco I am goin to da governors room .

catsfan96

Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 pm

I hope this series goes deep. As a hockey fan in general the hype over the Herder final creates a buzz and excitement, I can only imagine what the buzz is like this morning on the West Coast, the Royals faithful are in for a treat something they haven't seen a Herder opportunity since 02' and finally after rebuilding this team through imports,trades and drafts here we have it, the Royals at the Civic centre in the Herder final. And then on the other side of the coin the Cats a chance at a repeat and then on to the Allan Cup.. this is huge for this organization and this team is firing on all cylinders there hungry, we'll see tonight at 8:30 at puck drop on this edition of the Herder final with controversy... it'll all be forgotten and we the fans will enjoy this Herder final. I won't make a prediction for this final because there both strong teams... we will see who gets the upper hand tonight, who draws first blood, I got a feeling tho this series is gonna go deep!
GFW Cataracts 2010/2011 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2013/2014 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2014/2015 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2015/2016 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2016/2017 Allan Cup Champs

superfan

Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Hockey Eyes, who do you pick to be this years Herder Champ ?

• Information