Where did the Bous go yesterday?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
tincanfan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:50 am

:oops: Did anyone see the herd yesterday. They were supposed to play last evening, but didn't show up.
Perhaps they were there and the other team was so fast they made the herd scatter. Did they have a tizzy-fit between themselves? Something caused the lack-luster appearance last night. Judging by the way they played all week the fans deserved a much better effort. Shooting the puck in the zone didn't work but still they kept doing it. Why send just two men inside and the third man staying back as if they were protecting a lead. Very little physical contact and pass ing to the opposition seemed the norm. All in all a great series, but still ask the question WHERE DID THE TEAM THAT PLAYED BENTLEY GO?

superfan

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:01 am

I would say they ran out of steam but I will always be proud of them and great full for all their effort and past achievements .

... more ice anyone :ymapplause: .

rusty

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:31 am

I think the long layoff they had never helped there cause, off the ice for almost two months.

evanpenton

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:33 am

Both Nfld teams played amazingly wells. Neither have anything to be ashamed of
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

Silverhawk

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:53 am

Newfoundland was represented well IMO. This is the Allan Cup - not just a game in the regular season. The other teams in the tournament are here for a reason. Because they are the BEST teams in Senior Hockey in the Country. Sometimes things go in your team's favor - sometimes not! That's the game.
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

abc123

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:55 am

[quote="evanpenton"]Both Nfld teams played amazingly wells. Neither have anything to be ashamed of[/quote

I agree Evan! Nothing to be ashamed of at all! They did our province well!

snowstorm

Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Silverhawk wrote:Newfoundland was represented well IMO. This is the Allan Cup - not just a game in the regular season. The other teams in the tournament are here for a reason. Because they are the BEST teams in Senior Hockey in the Country. Sometimes things go in your team's favor - sometimes not! That's the game.
The hockey this week was probably the best we will ever see in NL. Caribous and Bentley game was as good as any NHL game ever. Last night we got beaten by a team that I think will do the same to Bentley. So what anyway. I feel we all need to throw out a big thank you to both our NL teams and double the kudos to the great effort our volunteers and the organization in general put into this.
Great show people all the way.

superfan

Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:54 pm

snowstorm wrote:
Silverhawk wrote:Newfoundland was represented well IMO. This is the Allan Cup - not just a game in the regular season. The other teams in the tournament are here for a reason. Because they are the BEST teams in Senior Hockey in the Country. Sometimes things go in your team's favor - sometimes not! That's the game.
The hockey this week was probably the best we will ever see in NL. Caribous and Bentley game was as good as any NHL game ever. Last night we got beaten by a team that I think will do the same to Bentley. So what anyway. I feel we all need to throw out a big thank you to both our NL teams and double the kudos to the great effort our volunteers and the organization in general put into this.
Great show people all the way.

.... more ice please :ymapplause: !!!

Sergio

Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:58 pm

snowstorm wrote:Caribous and Bentley game was as good as any NHL game ever..
Yes by'. As good as any NHL team.....ever! Wow.

snowstorm

Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Sergio wrote:
snowstorm wrote:Caribous and Bentley game was as good as any NHL game ever..
Yes by'. As good as any NHL team.....ever! Wow.
Buddy the intensity was so strong that everyone present was on their feet for every goal. Same was for the Cats game yesterday. That was my feeling about it. You had to be there.

• Information