Where did the Bous go yesterday?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
superfan
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:45 pm

snowstorm wrote:
Sergio wrote:
snowstorm wrote:Caribous and Bentley game was as good as any NHL game ever..
Yes by'. As good as any NHL team.....ever! Wow.
Buddy the intensity was so strong that everyone present was on their feet for every goal. Same was for the Cats game yesterday. That was my feeling about it. You had to be there.

exactly right :ymapplause: .

Sergio

Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:18 pm

snowstorm wrote:
Sergio wrote:
snowstorm wrote:Caribous and Bentley game was as good as any NHL game ever..
Yes by'. As good as any NHL team.....ever! Wow.
Buddy the intensity was so strong that everyone present was on their feet for every goal. Same was for the Cats game yesterday. That was my feeling about it. You had to be there.
Buddy I was there. One of the best senior hockey games I've seen but as good as any NHL game ever? Really?

Silverhawk

Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:44 pm

everyone's entitled to their opinion Sergio...
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

Sergio

Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Silverhawk wrote:everyone's entitled to their opinion Sergio...
True dat' :-D

snowstorm

Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Sergio wrote:
Silverhawk wrote:everyone's entitled to their opinion Sergio...
True dat' :-D
Not only that Sergio I was stating my honest opinion from experience. I have watched live NHL games, AHL games the Q and Junior A. The experience was all good but the intensity for the Cats and Bous games yesterday was better than any of them. The AHL games were a family Sunday skate compared to it.

canonball

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Don`t think that he is talking about skill wise but yes the intensity of the game was as good or better than any NHL game I have seen also .. I see the final between dundas and the Bous last year and that was agood game but you didn`t have the hits as the Bous and Bentley game ,, Both NL games were great games to watch .. Hell man all games were great to watch

superfan

Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:52 pm

yep :ymapplause: .

tincanfan

Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:13 pm

My question was answered today.A very tired Bou club facing a much faster and hungrier team. This Thunder team was solid in every dept.The Bous gave their best and I didn't mean to put them down. But the two games were like black and white. Thanks to everyone involved in the tournament, it was very professionally done and both Nl teams did us all proud. Now go and prepare for next year and have a great summer.

goboosgo

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:32 pm

For a team that hadn't played a game for six weeks and having played four intense games in five days....I think the guys ran out of gas after the first period against the Thunder. In a short tournament like the Allan Cup, finishing first in your division bring a days off and that makes a big difference. The Caribous gave their all in this tournament and I feel they have nothing to be ashamed of, hold your heads high cause the Bous nation are behind you.

superfan

Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Yep :ymapplause:

• Information