Sports Podcast

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
GeorgeScott
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon May 18, 2015 8:12 am

I hope no one minds too much if I take advantage of this forum to pop in and promote a podcast that myself and Robert Goulding are initiating this evening (Monday) at 7:30. Now that Senior Hockey is over for another season we thought we'd give this a try to occupy ourselves and hopefully entertain folks as well. It's a half hour of sports discussion covering a variety of topics. I'm sure we'll find time in there to discuss Senior Hockey; where it's been and where it might be headed. There'll be a live interactive chat feature included so listeners can question, comment or criticize and be part of the show. If we make this a regular event we'll also be bringing on guests from time to time either in person or via Skype. We'll utilize the same program that was used for the Audiocasts of the Allan Cup games from Clarenville so the link will be:

http://www.mixlr.com/georgescottcommunications

Available on PC, Mac and smart phones. Either listen directly from your browser or download the free Mixlr app.

• Information