Cataracts support senior hockey league changes

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
catsfan200

Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:07 pm

2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

titan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Looks like all teams are on board with the cost cutting measures for the upcoming season. Obviously something that had to happen.

What's ya think about the article Tomcod?

canonball

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:17 pm

The cats were 3 imports shy of a final match in the Allan cup final

Tomcod

Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Hey cannon youre right on in saying the cats are three imports short .. stay tuned ..

Tomcod

Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:31 pm

titan wrote:Looks like all teams are on board with the cost cutting measures for the upcoming season. Obviously something that had to happen.

What's ya think about the article Tomcod?

Well titan everyone is entitled to their opinion even if they havent got a clue what they are talking about ... I dont think you will talk to too many people with any hockey knowledge who will agree with most of that interview ... Having said that i can agree that we have to cut costs but not at the loss of imports who draw a lot more fans than local players ... stay tuned ....

canonball

Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:05 pm

there you have it , now there is nowhere that says that the cats did not agree with the import changes

hockeyman29

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:21 pm

haha per diem cap...think all teams were kidding themselves there.guessing if the stories you here about some salaries are true this did not turn out to be a cost cutting measure for any of the teams.lets be honest guys.grand falls is paying for a coach and a player who is not playing.guessing the flyers payroll is more than last year with less imports//etc.etc....not saying all the rumours are true but if they are or even if some are not one penny was saved by any of the teams and if they were honest you would find that to be true.

Tomcod

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:36 pm

hockeyman29 wrote:haha per diem cap...think all teams were kidding themselves there.guessing if the stories you here about some salaries are true this did not turn out to be a cost cutting measure for any of the teams.lets be honest guys.grand falls is paying for a coach and a player who is not playing.guessing the flyers payroll is more than last year with less imports//etc.etc....not saying all the rumours are true but if they are or even if some are not one penny was saved by any of the teams and if they were honest you would find that to be true.
If the cats are paying a coach & three imports ( i dont know i never saw their payroll) who are gander paying a coach & four imports ?? the bous paying a coach two imports & two non imports Dessories & power ?? Then there are the royals paying a coach & four imports ?? I DONT KNOW I NEVER SAW ANY TEAMS PAYROLL ?? seems to me that the cats have less imports to pay .. stay tuned...

hockeyman29

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:50 pm

just using that example because of persistent rumours.my point is none of the teams saved any money dropping one import.could be wrong but probably not...lol...

canonball

Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:52 pm

I say that the bous have the smallest pay roll of all teams

• Information