Royals@Flyers Game 2

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
catsfan200

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Still 4-3 Royals in 3rd
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

catsfan200

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:51 pm

37 seconds left 4-3 Royals
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

catsfan200

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Royals win 4-3
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

titan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Not a bad hockey game today. I felt the Flyers power play or lack of was the difference. They had the Royals on the run but just couldn't finish them off. After failing to score on those 2 5 on 3 power plays the wind seemed to come out of the Flyers. The Royals seemed to feed off of this and the rest is history, ya gotta give the Royals credit for hanging in there and they were rewarded with the win. Go Flyers!!!!

Harem Scarem

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:56 am

Sounds like the refs tried to screw the royals again in this game. How many 5 on 3 power plays did the flyers have? Brutal if you ask me! No wonder the team was so pissed.

royals hockey

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:44 pm

Heard it was a massive penalties battles for the royals hearing it from some ppl at the game and seen it on twitter. Glad they fought off the ref and pull a win on sunday.
Royals Fan GO ROYALS GO!!! Bleed blue white and red

geoguy

Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:21 pm

royals hockey wrote:Heard it was a massive penalties battles for the royals hearing it from some ppl at the game and seen it on twitter. Glad they fought off the ref and pull a win on sunday.
ever think some of those penalties were deserved. giving the officials the one finger salute like pender and cursing at him on every whistle will rarely help your cause. I spoke to a lot of people who attended and they said royals received a mess of misconducts based on their behavior.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

royals hockey

Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:55 pm

geoguy wrote:
royals hockey wrote:Heard it was a massive penalties battles for the royals hearing it from some ppl at the game and seen it on twitter. Glad they fought off the ref and pull a win on sunday.
ever think some of those penalties were deserved. giving the officials the one finger salute like pender and cursing at him on every whistle will rarely help your cause. I spoke to a lot of people who attended and they said royals received a mess of misconducts based on their behavior.
I myself was not at the game so I will admit I don't know the actual true story or situation on what actually happened or who deserves what penalties just repeating words from mouth to mouth from some people I know and social media such as facebook and twitter. Seems to be two sides wtih the fans prespective with one side saying they deserves the penalties such as yourself and flyer fans and other sides such as royals fans saying it was lopsided bias reffing. All in all i'm just glad we could come out of the flyers home ice with a split. Now royals need to focus on fighting for that first place.
Royals Fan GO ROYALS GO!!! Bleed blue white and red

geoguy

Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:58 pm

geoguy wrote:
I myself was not at the game so I will admit I don't know the actual true story or situation on what actually happened or who deserves what penalties just repeating words from mouth to mouth from some people I know and social media such as facebook and twitter. Seems to be two sides wtih the fans prespective with one side saying they deserves the penalties such as yourself and flyer fans and other sides such as royals fans saying it was lopsided bias reffing. All in all i'm just glad we could come out of the flyers home ice with a split. Now royals need to focus on fighting for that first place.[/quote]

one thing is for sure. they were some dandy games at the GCC this weekend past. hope to see the same at the Joe this weekend coming.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

• Information