Royals@Caribous Game 2 Updates

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Mysterious Unicorn
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:20 pm

The hockey seems terrible this year, 8-6 games? Those are rec league scores

mummer

Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:24 pm

CAN'T BE THE SAME bOUS TEAM i WATCH LAST WEEKEND !!

canonball

Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Really? I think that the hockey is pretty good this year , Yes there is going to be some high scoring games but you see that in all leagues ,even see it in the NHL The game is fast and for the most part there is a bit of hitting , should take in a few games and see

canonball

Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:29 pm

mummer wrote:CAN'T BE THE SAME bOUS TEAM i WATCH LAST WEEKEND !!

The Royals took it to the bous all weekend , strong skating and on the bous all game never let up .. This team with all players on board will end up in first place and I think will win the Herder . I said the first game I seen that this Brandon Hynes will burn up the league in scoring and as of now he is doing just that .. Do you agree Rusty ?

Harem Scarem

Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Bou Who wrote:
Harem Scarem wrote:At least I continue to cheer for the team regardless if it is good or bad.
Haha, now that's funny. Why don't you read some of your posts. All you do is continually $hit on your team.
I tell it like it is and give credit when credit is due. If you are a montreal canadians fan and they blow a 6-1 lead with under 20 mins to play in the 3rd are you going to praise the team and say they are doing a fantastic job? Don't be so ridiculous. Like I said before the great part about being a fan is being able to cheer or boo when necessary. That is all part of the game! The Royals should consider themselves lucky some of the fans like myself are still around because based on what I seen at the arena last weekend in Corner Brook we are the only people keeping the team alive. ;-)

rusty

Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:35 pm

canonball wrote:
mummer wrote:CAN'T BE THE SAME bOUS TEAM i WATCH LAST WEEKEND !!

The Royals took it to the bous all weekend , strong skating and on the bous all game never let up .. This team with all players on board will end up in first place and I think will win the Herder . I said the first game I seen that this Brandon Hynes will burn up the league in scoring and as of now he is doing just that .. Do you agree Rusty ?
As long as he can keep his cool and head in the game he will do great, it don't hurt to have Salvis as his line mate, we are giving up way to many goals. He has a great shot and speed.

rusty

Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:51 pm

Harem Scarem wrote:
Bou Who wrote:
Harem Scarem wrote:At least I continue to cheer for the team regardless if it is good or bad.
Haha, now that's funny. Why don't you read some of your posts. All you do is continually $hit on your team.
I tell it like it is and give credit when credit is due. If you are a montreal canadians fan and they blow a 6-1 lead with under 20 mins to play in the 3rd are you going to praise the team and say they are doing a fantastic job? Don't be so ridiculous. Like I said before the great part about being a fan is being able to cheer or boo when necessary. That is all part of the game! The Royals should consider themselves lucky some of the fans like myself are still around because based on what I seen at the arena last weekend in Corner Brook we are the only people keeping the team alive. ;-)
Not making excuses but from what i was told they were down to 12 players, no Robinson or Michael Hynes etc. I think you are an ex Red Wing fan. lol. Rwo haed gamws on the road they did well, just barely got one win at home, don't forgot Clarenville has a bigger and stronger team.

Harem Scarem

Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Not making excuses but from what i was told they were down to 12 players, no Robinson or Michael Hynes etc. I think you are an ex Red Wing fan. lol. Rwo haed gamws on the road they did well, just barely got one win at home, don't forgot Clarenville has a bigger and stronger team.[/quote]

I know what you are saying rusty but 12 players or 15 players you should not blow a 6-1 lead with under 17 minutes to play in the game. That was my only concern with the team today. Other than that I am happy they pulled off a sweep.

rusty

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Great job with only 12 players, five players missing, Import Macdonald, Mike Hynes Mark Robinson and Colton one Kennedy and the young chap that got hurt.

tincanfan

Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Rusty --- Clarenville with the bigger and stronger team. This gave me a chuckle. The Bous looked like midgets compared to the Royals. There is only one defenseman who could move a Royal from the net area.
The Bous were out-muscled and out-skated all weekend.. If the Bous don't get a couple of good big D then fans will keep drifting away and the team will have to fold.

• Information