Injuried bous

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
dakota
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:08 am

ryderhabs wrote:Any word who's in and out for the bous? It's Thursday, someone should have an update.
That's been a huge problem with bous this year, no info provided to fans all year. At least previous years we had CI and he would give us updates.

Caribous insider

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:10 am

dakota wrote:
ryderhabs wrote:Any word who's in and out for the bous? It's Thursday, someone should have an update.
That's been a huge problem with bous this year, no info provided to fans all year. At least previous years we had CI and he would give us updates.
Not on here like I use to be and I'm out of the loop for the most part but I talked to Dustin last nite and he told me that Macdonald will play for sure and Sweets is 50-50.....

superfan

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:16 am

Thanks CI .

..... and thanks for ten years of hard work :ymapplause: .

dakota

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:25 pm

That's been a huge problem with bous this year, no info provided to fans all year. At least previous years we had CI and he would give us updates.[/quote]
Not on here like I use to be and I'm out of the loop for the most part but I talked to Dustin last nite and he told me that Macdonald will play for sure and Sweets is 50-50.....[/quote]

Tks CI

• Information