Where is the interest?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
titan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Friday night before the playoffs and not a single poster on here, not good.

Best of luck to all the teams and let's hope for some intense games. With any luck teams will have full lineups throughout the playoffs and no injuries. Go Flyers

catsfan200

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:06 am

Yep best of luck to everyone this weekend... hopefully we get lots of close games over the next few weeks... it should be interesting for sure
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

geoguy

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:11 am

titan wrote:Friday night before the playoffs and not a single poster on here, not good.

Best of luck to all the teams and let's hope for some intense games. With any luck teams will have full lineups throughout the playoffs and no injuries. Go Flyers
Your correct in the lack of interest but I will say one thing. In all my years on this site Traditionally Friday's are dead regardless of what's happening in the senior hockey world.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

rusty

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:36 am

No Rick, Tomcod, late Tommy, CI. etc, those guys made the site interesting even if you never agreed with them, they got topics going.

geoguy

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:48 am

rusty wrote:No Rick, Tomcod, late Tommy, CI. etc, those guys made the site interesting even if you never agreed with them, they got topics going.
Rick has moved out of gfw I believe so out of site/out of mind most likely. CI said he doesn't post much cause he's out of the loop more so these days. Tommy poor guy is gone, tomcod nobody seems to know why he's stopped posting. Even Shawn was a bigtime poster but has given it up for some reason.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

titan

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:10 am

geoguy wrote:
rusty wrote:No Rick, Tomcod, late Tommy, CI. etc, those guys made the site interesting even if you never agreed with them, they got topics going.
Rick has moved out of gfw I believe so out of site/out of mind most likely. CI said he doesn't post much cause he's out of the loop more so these days. Tommy poor guy is gone, tomcod nobody seems to know why he's stopped posting. Even Shawn was a bigtime poster but has given it up for some reason.
For the most part the people that post on here are the guys/gals that follow the inner workings of their teams as well as the rest of the league. Not just your casual fan. When you see that drop off I feel it's a sure sign of interest in our league in general, I hope I'm wrong. The bantering back and forth by posters generates interest. Most people don't take it to serious and when you actually meet them in person it's good for a laugh. I think social media accounts for a part of that but not all as you can tell when you look around the half filled stadiums.
Last edited by titan on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:10 am

Tomcod is best when he or she is silent. Let's not wake them up now shall we!! Who wants to hear a bunch of foolishness followed by stay tuned...

rusty

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:08 am

geoguy wrote:
Shawn is heavely involved in the Royals Organizaition.

canonball

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:56 pm

geoguy wrote:

Jack lee took Tomcod up to see a few NHL games and they forgot to come back ..looks like they can`t break them apart now .. buddy buddys

titan

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:59 pm

I heard he was at the AESHL game last night with Paddy.... I have a feeling he's not far..

• Information