ALLAN CUP: CATS VS SHELLBROOK

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
geoguy
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:36 am

In team sports you have to be able to accept your role for the better good regardless of personal feelings. you also have to grab the brass ring when given the opportunity. Just like every top guy can't get top line minutes every goalie can't start every game. No doubt it hurts a guy like whiffen that he's not playing but winning eases that hurt greatly. As a professional like these guys on all teams are you have to just go with it and cease the moment if given the chance. Right now gillis is the man but who knows what tomorrow will bring. Maybe AJ will get his opportunity. Either way its the coaches call and I will put my faith in a guy who has the experience that Tom Coolen does with regards to having a team play on the big stage.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

Wadman

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:24 pm

geoguy wrote:In team sports you have to be able to accept your role for the better good regardless of personal feelings. you also have to grab the brass ring when given the opportunity. Just like every top guy can't get top line minutes every goalie can't start every game. No doubt it hurts a guy like whiffen that he's not playing but winning eases that hurt greatly. As a professional like these guys on all teams are you have to just go with it and cease the moment if given the chance. Right now gillis is the man but who knows what tomorrow will bring. Maybe AJ will get his opportunity. Either way its the coaches call and I will put my faith in a guy who has the experience that Tom Coolen does with regards to having a team play on the big stage.
Have to agree with you, all these Guys are pro's and know their role and the bottom line is coach Coolen is doing what he sees as best for the team and it seems to be working. Go Cats Go

evanpenton

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:31 pm

GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

superfan

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:48 pm

swoo_05 wrote:game over cats 3 shellbrook 2 cats clinch 1st in there division

Great Job boys :ymapplause: .

superfan

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:52 pm

evanpenton wrote:We are celebrities lol

http://www.steinbachonline.com/local/a- ... -allan-cup

Now I know why they are winning lol.

..... keep up the great work Evan :ymapplause: .

• Information