long term viability

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
thelionsden
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed May 25, 2016 10:36 am

sebring wrote:Oh what the hack...Imo, lionsden and senior fan are talking about corner brook...the royals did let it be known that it's going to be extremely hard as they are running on last leg sort of deal but they did say they are planning on returning for next season. Lionsden I don't appreciate u saying what I stated wasn't true because ever thing I said was true...care to release what info I said in here that was not true.
Not sure how you got that Sebring....I appreciated all your knowledge as for the most part it is indeed correct. but you did said in an earlier post "not much to report, all teams are a go" which is indeed incorrect... all teams are not a go, with no stipulations. Corner Brook did indicate they are looking for someone to take over the team, as they are losing money...and with one less import, that will keep more fans away..in my opinion.

rusty

Wed May 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Read today's Western Star, a story with Ross Coates. IMO it don't sound good with most of his executive from last year quitting or retireing. Worth a read.

canonball

Wed May 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Pretty bad when a place the size of Corner Brook can`t ice a senior hockey team ,and then some expect Clarenville to put a team in the league with a population of around 6 thousand . I think that it speaks high for the fans and exc of Clarenville

sebring

Wed May 25, 2016 6:47 pm

For now, Coates said, everybody left the meetings with hopes of taking a hard look at their own organizations and seeing what can be done to get the league on solid footing for another season.

sebring

Wed May 25, 2016 6:49 pm

As I said it previous post, it's up to hnl to make the changes teams want...the league knows what's best for the league and hnl has no choice this time but to listen.

superfan

Wed May 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Lets get behind all teams folks and rock er to the max.

• Information