AJ Whiffen

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
catsfan96

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:19 pm

Gonna be tough to replace AJ.... Gillis soon to be a Cat? Or another import on the radar?
GFW Cataracts 2010/2011 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2013/2014 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2014/2015 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2015/2016 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2016/2017 Allan Cup Champs

The Bottom Line
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:31 am

rusty wrote:
The Bottom Line wrote:I really can't see AJ getting that upset to turn his hack on his team, his teammates, his fans, his home town......he's not that kind of a guy. If he don't play with the Cat's, I'd say it will have more to do with the commitment and travel then what happened last year. I think he'll be back to win a 4th herded in a row and to add to his hardware. Just my opinion, I guess we'll see soon.......
Looks like he has done it.
Yeah, apparently. Oh well, I guess he took his ball and went home. Too bad really, I thought competing for the Allan Cup would have been important enough to do what it takes for your team, whether the decision went in your favor or not, including making sacrifices. Guess I was wrong. Anyways, the ceebees have a great goalie there now, if their league actually allows the ceebees to get better....lol Good luck to AJ and the bees !!

catsfan96

Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Through it all if AJ does move on or has moved on, as Cats fans, true fans, thanks for the memories and the best of luck with the Bees!! Isn't that the right thing to say/do? Cats will miss there hometown hero #1 starter.
GFW Cataracts 2010/2011 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2013/2014 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2014/2015 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2015/2016 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2016/2017 Allan Cup Champs

Yellowbeard

Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:13 am

well there you have it. told you he was pissed. wonder what the bees had to pay for his release. and oh yes, they paid for it, sure as there's $hit in a dead cat, no pun intended!

superfan

Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:36 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
rusty wrote:
The Bottom Line wrote:I really can't see AJ getting that upset to turn his hack on his team, his teammates, his fans, his home town......he's not that kind of a guy. If he don't play with the Cat's, I'd say it will have more to do with the commitment and travel then what happened last year. I think he'll be back to win a 4th herded in a row and to add to his hardware. Just my opinion, I guess we'll see soon.......
Looks like he has done it.
Yeah, apparently. Oh well, I guess he took his ball and went home. Too bad really, I thought competing for the Allan Cup would have been important enough to do what it takes for your team, whether the decision went in your favor or not, including making sacrifices. Guess I was wrong. Anyways, the ceebees have a great goalie there now, if their league actually allows the ceebees to get better....lol Good luck to AJ and the bees !!

Great point Bottom , "if the Cee Bees are allowed to get better" .

• Information