Clarenville Ford Caribous WILL Hit the Ice!!!

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Ivan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:49 am

123 wrote:To be honest I am surprised you haven't blocked Ivan. On numerous occasions he has taken personal attacks on me. I only voiced an opinion which I do believe is permitted on site. But if one read the rules, those personal attacks on me should have led to one for him.

From rules and regulations post...
b) Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Using multiple accounts to conceal identities is not permitted. Users are allowed only 1 account for this reason.

I believe Ivan broke that one several times against me. Almost like he can't control it and needs anger management training.
Do U think I care about getting banned. I only came on to update the fans on facts and then to see such comments from you, I couldn't hold back, and if your suggesting I was angry, you don't know anything about me. I did find out today who you are, and I'm not surprised at your comments anymore

Ivan

Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:53 am

123 wrote:
#1BousFan wrote:
123 wrote:Lol. And stuperfan has started. Can't run to Barry now to get me blocked eh? Lol
I can block u on here if I wants to lol
Normally Bous fans who are also moderators block right away anyone who is doesn't bow to the Caribou organization. Good on ya not to ban.
They must have everyone banned on the AESHL because I took a look today and on one Topic you are talking to yourself. Either all banned or better still Nobody wants to talk to you. LOL

Ivan

Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:56 am

See you at a game out East this year for sure and enjoy the game, I will no matter East, West, Ice Caps, or any other hockey game.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:03 am

Id honesty meet you and shake your hand. I have no disagreement with you on a personal level except the odd personal attack out make towards me. If interested let me know. If there a grudge and not, it's cool. As I said I just voice my opinion.

Ivan

Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:40 pm

123 wrote:Id honesty meet you and shake your hand. I have no disagreement with you on a personal level except the odd personal attack out make towards me. If interested let me know. If there a grudge and not, it's cool. As I said I just voice my opinion.
The word GRUDGE is not even in the the dictionary as far as I'm concerned. Never held one in my life and don't intend to start now. Your more than Welcome to come for a chat anytime you see me.

rusty

Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Ivan wrote:
123 wrote:Id honesty meet you and shake your hand. I have no disagreement with you on a personal level except the odd personal attack out make towards me. If interested let me know. If there a grudge and not, it's cool. As I said I just voice my opinion.
The word GRUDGE is not even in the the dictionary as far as I'm concerned. Never held one in my life and don't intend to start now. Your more than Welcome to come for a chat anytime you see me.
Ivan i know this first hand, we had our battles over the years but at the end of the day we could have a beer together. Good luck on the up coming season, heading out to watch triple A, pretty good hockey.

superfan

Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:25 pm

Ivan, live in Bouville(home of the snipers)are we ready :ymapplause:

..... BANG BANG BANG !!!!

• Information