Bous Vs Cats (Game#2)

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
superfan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:42 pm

.... now will someone help me get this goat up over the stairs .

canonball

Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:42 am

peterpuck wrote:If Short was playing with the bous he would be the best thing since sliced bread, After all he is one of the best D men in the league.

Yes and what would the fans from GFW be saying about him then ,,I guess it would be something like when the bous had Penney

titan

Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:41 am

Tomcod wrote:
RKP49 wrote:Until refs become more consistent these hits will be made. Reid I'm sure did not intend to injure Circelli but it was a high hit and he should have been given two minutes for it. Because it was not called the so called tough guys feel they have to step in. We can all give examples of poor sportsmanship. The worst hit I have seen in a while was the Langdon slash on Chris Pittman and then getting him into a fight to make it seem legal. I don;t want to pay money to watch that crap. I could pay $14 to watch Andrew Brennan skate all day or watch Keith Delaney set up a power play. These are all young men trying to provide us with entertainment. They are not vicious killers as some posters here suggest. Some play the game different and harder than others. The refs have to up their game and soon.
With all due respect RKP49 when a player targets another players head with his stick or elbow its is an attempt to injure and it should be a major penalty ... can you imagine the uproar you would see on social media if one of the Cats players hit a player in the head on another team and gave him a concussion , we would never hear the end of it ... By the way never heard if any of the bous coaches wanted to see the video of the head shot on Circelli .. stay tuned...

Brandon Bussey hits Riley Ricks high imo and takes him out of the game (friendly exhibition game I believe) in GFW
Brandon Bussey takes out Darin Wilkins with a late high hit imo in Gander
Both players were concussed and have never played in this league since
Last edited by titan on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RKP49

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:34 am

Need better refs and more respect in the game period but some players play the game harder than others and we the fans like that until someone gets hurt (right). Now the important topic. Tell me more about the goat. Will town police be notified as I don't want to get in trouble just trying to get a seat at the table.

Geno you got your post right no need for me to repeat it.

royalcat

Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:43 am

Just wondering is it confirmed that Circelli has a concussion ?

titan

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:01 pm

RKP49 wrote:Need better refs and more respect in the game period but some players play the game harder than others and we the fans like that until someone gets hurt (right). Now the important topic. Tell me more about the goat. Will town police be notified as I don't want to get in trouble just trying to get a seat at the table.

Geno you got your post right no need for me to repeat it.
Wrong. Love to see guys play hard, hit, scattered racket, come on with it. But the argument about guys playing harder than others and using that as an excuse when someone gets hurt with a questionable hit doesn't hold any merit. I don't care if they are on the Gander Flyers, this is not acceptable. It's senior hockey in NL, if you got a guy in a vulnerable position back off a little, you can still take them out of the play and do your job without pasting them.

I killed the goat for food and used the governors table for splits. :lol:

I wish everyone a Merry Xmas and a HEALTHY prosperous New Year be you friend or foe on here. Remember guys and gals it's just hockeytalk, not hockeyfact. All the best!!

canonball

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:52 pm

You gother Titan

RKP49

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:45 pm

Titan....No wonder you like the violence in senior hockey. You're one tough customer. Ate the goat hah. Table for firewood. You must be a season ticket holder for the WWF. I hope you don't like elves. Gotta love this hockey talk.

superfan

Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:05 pm

RKP49 wrote:Titan....No wonder you like the violence in senior hockey. You're one tough customer. Ate the goat hah. Table for firewood. You must be a season ticket holder for the WWF. I hope you don't like elves. Gotta love this hockey talk.

.... now you got to ride the kangaroo are you ready ?

RKP49

Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:07 pm

There's NO table anymore so the ride is fruitless.

• Information