The Jack Duffitt Awards

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
mrKofax
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm

The recipients are;
Player Award: Andrew Smith

Volunteer Award:
Dennis Marsh

Congratulations and thanks for your dedication to the Caribous' Organization
Sandy Duffitt

superfan
Posts: 11295
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:47 pm

Thanks Sandy, and on behalf of everyone, keep up the good work :ymapplause:

goboosgo
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:34 pm

mrKofax wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm
The recipients are;
Player Award: Andrew Smith

Volunteer Award:
Dennis Marsh

Congratulations and thanks for your dedication to the Caribous' Organization
Sandy Duffitt
Congratulations Andrew & Dennis, well deserved. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

mrKofax
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 am

Once again this year, the Clarenville Ford Caribous Hockey Club are pleased to announce that the Duffitt Family will be presenting two awards in memory of the late Jack Duffitt.

The Jack Duffitt Volunteer Award is to be given to a senior Caribous volunteer who demonstrates outstanding dedication to the game of hockey and who continuously commits his/her time, talent and energy to the promotion of Clarenville Caribous hockey.

The Jack Duffitt Player Award is to be given to a senior Caribous player who contributes to the game of hockey through outstanding performance, leads by positive example of dedication, effort and fair play, and utilizes his leadership skills in contributing to community activities.

Jack's son Sandy and other family members will be on hand to present these awards. Date to be announced a little later.

mrKofax
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:25 am

mrKofax wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 am
Once again this year, the Clarenville Ford Caribous Hockey Club are pleased to announce that the Duffitt Family will be presenting two awards in memory of the late Jack Duffitt.

The Jack Duffitt Volunteer Award is to be given to a senior Caribous volunteer who demonstrates outstanding dedication to the game of hockey and who continuously commits his/her time, talent and energy to the promotion of Clarenville Caribous hockey.

The Jack Duffitt Player Award is to be given to a senior Caribous player who contributes to the game of hockey through outstanding performance, leads by positive example of dedication, effort and fair play, and utilizes his leadership skills in contributing to community activities.

Jack's son Sandy and other family members will be on hand to present these awards. Date to be announced a little later.
The 2019 recipients are:

Player Award:
Lyndon Goobie

Volunteer Award:
Kim Baker

Congratulations and thanks for your dedication to the Caribous' Organization
Sandy Duffitt

srhockeyfan14
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:15 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:56 am

mrKofax wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:25 am
mrKofax wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 am
Once again this year, the Clarenville Ford Caribous Hockey Club are pleased to announce that the Duffitt Family will be presenting two awards in memory of the late Jack Duffitt.

The Jack Duffitt Volunteer Award is to be given to a senior Caribous volunteer who demonstrates outstanding dedication to the game of hockey and who continuously commits his/her time, talent and energy to the promotion of Clarenville Caribous hockey.

The Jack Duffitt Player Award is to be given to a senior Caribous player who contributes to the game of hockey through outstanding performance, leads by positive example of dedication, effort and fair play, and utilizes his leadership skills in contributing to community activities.

Jack's son Sandy and other family members will be on hand to present these awards. Date to be announced a little later.
The 2019 recipients are:

Player Award:
Lyndon Goobie

Volunteer Award:
Kim Baker

Congratulations and thanks for your dedication to the Caribous' Organization
Sandy Duffitt
Nice! Congratulations πŸ‘

titan
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:24 pm

Congrats to those two, I'm sure both are very deserving of the awards!!

User avatar
Silverhawk
Posts: 4600
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville
Contact:

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:51 am

mrKofax wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:25 am
mrKofax wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 am
Once again this year, the Clarenville Ford Caribous Hockey Club are pleased to announce that the Duffitt Family will be presenting two awards in memory of the late Jack Duffitt.

The Jack Duffitt Volunteer Award is to be given to a senior Caribous volunteer who demonstrates outstanding dedication to the game of hockey and who continuously commits his/her time, talent and energy to the promotion of Clarenville Caribous hockey.

The Jack Duffitt Player Award is to be given to a senior Caribous player who contributes to the game of hockey through outstanding performance, leads by positive example of dedication, effort and fair play, and utilizes his leadership skills in contributing to community activities.

Jack's son Sandy and other family members will be on hand to present these awards. Date to be announced a little later.
The 2019 recipients are:

Player Award:
Lyndon Goobie

Volunteer Award:
Kim Baker

Congratulations and thanks for your dedication to the Caribous' Organization
Sandy Duffitt


Thanks Sandy and those who had a hand in deciding the winners this year... it was totally unexpected.. but greatly appreciated.. :)
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 35 guests