Beating cats and playing ceebees

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
dakota
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:39 pm

thelionsden wrote:
enforcer wrote:
thelionsden wrote:Not worth my comments Troll...but i'll bite....Been involved with Senior Hockey here from 13+ years...a little more than a fan and 4 Herder's to show for it.
Just because you throw out a few tennis balls between periods and get in for free don't mean you know anything about hockey...
Hey Skippy, it's like anything... you help out where you can. But I have done everything for this team...other than Coach and play....and I enjoyed every minute of it. and get in for FREE....lol I've raised enough money for the Cataracts over the past 13+ years to pay for your Daycare for the next 20 years.
If we all had more people like you, senior hockey would be thriving on the island.

geoela

Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:45 pm

...Didn't know this was the NHL and you can't afford to ice 20 players or have any extra players on the roster incase if anyone got hurt so if you can't afford imports then you must play locals then again no decent players ever came out of Clarenville..[/quote]

I'm not sure if you're too young, too ignorant, too stupid, or a combination of all 3 to remember Dave Ivany and Rob Gladney...just to name 2 of the best hockey players to come out of this province.

And Ivan, PLEASE don't take your foot off the gas this weekend. I don't care if you win by 1, 5, or 10. Just win. I'm figuring winning by more than 5 will be tough with that young goalie in there from GFW. But win Bous, for ALL of the CWSHL fans!!!!

Zekie

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Just because you throw out a few tennis balls between periods and get in for free don't mean you know anything about hockey...[/quote]

Hey Skippy, it's like anything... you help out where you can. But I have done everything for this team...other than Coach and play....and I enjoyed every minute of it. and get in for FREE....lol I've raised enough money for the Cataracts over the past 13+ years to pay for your Daycare for the next 20 years.[/quote]

:lol: Benny. That response is priceless! Thanks for your hard work. My next vehicle may even be a KIA :lol:

enforcer

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:28 pm

thelionsden wrote:
enforcer wrote:
thelionsden wrote:Not worth my comments Troll...but i'll bite....Been involved with Senior Hockey here from 13+ years...a little more than a fan and 4 Herder's to show for it.
Just because you throw out a few tennis balls between periods and get in for free don't mean you know anything about hockey...
Hey Skippy, it's like anything... you help out where you can. But I have done everything for this team...other than Coach and play....and I enjoyed every minute of it. and get in for FREE....lol I've raised enough money for the Cataracts over the past 13+ years to pay for your Daycare for the next 20 years.
Daycare?? Good one talking about daycare my 8 year old is much taller and more of a man then you will ever be.. :lol:

goboosgo

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Enforcer, if your the roll model your eight year old has to look up to....I fear for their future. Every post you may you show how ignorant and arrogant you are. You know sweet f all about the CWSHL and apparently very little about the Avalon league.

Yellowbeard

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:40 pm

enforcer is moores or less a crocker of sh--itttt

superfan

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:48 pm

swoo_05 wrote:Don't worry enforcer your high priced ceebees are going to get crashed this weekend in clarenville like I said I'm not even a bous fan but Go Bous Go

Hey swoo, god bless ya :ymapplause:

... catland rocks are ya ready .

catfan

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:58 pm

I also would love to see the Caribous win the herder. I have a lot of respect for the team. There has been a great rivalry with the cats for several years and it has made hockey much more interesting to watch. Some complain about the arguments here on hockeytalk but it is all part of the hype we need to keep our league going. So Go Bous Go!

superfan

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm

catfan wrote:I also would love to see the Caribous win the herder. I have a lot of respect for the team. There has been a great rivalry with the cats for several years and it has made hockey much more interesting to watch. Some complain about the arguments here on hockeytalk but it is all part of the hype we need to keep our league going. So Go Bous Go!

Classy post Catfan, and all the very best in the Allan Cup .

RKP49

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Enforcer you are getting out of hand with your personal insults. Post your name if you got the guts to do it

• Information