Weekend games

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
CCFAN-dbs

Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Taken from the CeeBees Facebook page

Friday's game details, with pending storm

With the approaching weather event scheduled for in Eastern NL, a decision on Friday's game will be made by Hockey Newfoundland and Labrador, in consultation with the Teams, and an announcement will be made at 8am Friday morning.

Should Friday's game be cancelled, game 5 will be played Monday night April 3 in Clarenville, if necessary. Tickets sold for Saturday will be honoured for Saturday, and Sunday's tickets on Sunday. Tickets for Friday's game, if cancelled, will be honoured on Monday or fans can request a refund.

We will update our CeeBees fans as soon as a decision is made. Please share.
Go BOUS Go!

What colour is a puck?: black

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:46 am

There ya go. I feared a debacle in the event of a storm but good for HNL to have and communicate a backup plan. Very smart people at HNL too. They're not all in the AESHL.

dakota

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 am

123 wrote:There ya go. I feared a debacle in the event of a storm but good for HNL to have and communicate a backup plan. Very smart people at HNL too. They're not all in the AESHL.
Not sure if u try to be funny but u sure make me laugh.

newfie35n

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:27 am

I think they should just put off until next weekend. There another storm on the way for Sunday evening going into Tuesday. So why don't they call off this weekend today befor all the player start traveling today and tonight. Another thing they have to look at is the amount of fans that won't travel in bad weather. It make for a low ticket sales

Tomcod

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:30 am

123 wrote:There ya go. I feared a debacle in the event of a storm but good for HNL to have and communicate a backup plan. Very smart people at HNL too. They're not all in the AESHL.
After that statement its obvious that you aren't very smart lol.. stay tuned..

SAMCRO

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:01 am

newfie35n wrote:I think they should just put off until next weekend. There another storm on the way for Sunday evening going into Tuesday. So why don't they call off this weekend today befor all the player start traveling today and tonight. Another thing they have to look at is the amount of fans that won't travel in bad weather. It make for a low ticket sales

I agree, games should be cancelled this weekend and rescheduled for same times next weekend.
Show some consideration for the fans who would love to see the remainder of the series but
will not travel in this weather..

canonball

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:12 am

With some of the bous going to the Allan cup I think that there is tight time scheduale

SAMCRO

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 am

canonball wrote:With some of the bous going to the Allan cup I think that there is tight time scheduale
Surely the Bous would put this series ahead of the Allan Cup with the Cats..
Like going to every game in the series and leaving the final playoff game to go berry picking.
UNREAL..

Flyer24

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Weather will be fine for games on Saturday and Sunday.

Sniper34

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Cancelled the games? What a stupid reply.

• Information