totally unbelievable

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Yellowbeard
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 pm

as the buzzer sounded to end the game and the caribous fans stood to cheer their team, a long serving member of hnl, a director, shouts to the fans around him, and I quote , "enjoy it now people, next year you won't have a team". he said it with a smile on his face as he gloated the remarks. this is totally unacceptable and he should be forced to resign immediately. now we know he won't because he's the owner of a team in the aeshl and a long standing member of the so called "OLD BOYS CLUB". if gary gale had any balls at all he would follow up on this and enforce some sort of repercussions on this person. this was totally uncalled for and should cost this guy his position with hnl.

abc123

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:46 pm

If that happened tonight, he most certainly should have to resign! Totally unacceptable!

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:49 pm

He's only telling the truth. God, some people can't handle the truth.

Sniper34

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:53 pm

123 wrote:He's only telling the truth. God, some people can't handle the truth.
**** like the truth will get you a 7 day banned.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:54 pm

I've been banned 7 days before. I'll live. Lol

Wayner

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 pm

Yellowbeard wrote:as the buzzer sounded to end the game and the caribous fans stood to cheer their team, a long serving member of hnl, a director, shouts to the fans around him, and I quote , "enjoy it now people, next year you won't have a team". he said it with a smile on his face as he gloated the remarks. this is totally unacceptable and he should be forced to resign immediately. now we know he won't because he's the owner of a team in the aeshl and a long standing member of the so called "OLD BOYS CLUB". if gary gale had any balls at all he would follow up on this and enforce some sort of repercussions on this person. this was totally uncalled for and should cost this guy his position with hnl.
Name please. If this happened, this person deserves to be kicked off the board. Probably cost HNL $1,000 in expenses to get him to Clarenville.

superfan

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:05 am

123 wrote:I've been banned 7 days before. I'll live. Lol

The Cee Bees played a great game . Gave it their all right to the last minute .

.... very admirable :ymapplause: .

CCFAN-dbs

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:30 am

Yellowbeard wrote:as the buzzer sounded to end the game and the caribous fans stood to cheer their team, a long serving member of hnl, a director, shouts to the fans around him, and I quote , "enjoy it now people, next year you won't have a team". he said it with a smile on his face as he gloated the remarks. this is totally unacceptable and he should be forced to resign immediately. now we know he won't because he's the owner of a team in the aeshl and a long standing member of the so called "OLD BOYS CLUB". if gary gale had any balls at all he would follow up on this and enforce some sort of repercussions on this person. this was totally uncalled for and should cost this guy his position with hnl.
What section was he in?
Go BOUS Go!

fishook

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 am

I know who you are talking about because I seen him in Corner Brook cheering for Deer Lake when he was the rep for the AESHL and the Cee Bees was the AESHL rep at the herder. WE nearely ate him. Money well spent.Time for all those guys to go.I love senior hockey and these guys are clowns. Get your league straitened out and see you next year.

BeefJerky

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:38 am

If this is indeed true, I will consider not attending anymore AESHL games in the future. I do attend them fairly often if my work schedule permits, in various different rinks. I also spend money on 50/50, the canteen and at the bar (where applicable). I'll take my hard earned money elsewhere.

While it may be true that the CWSHL is on the rocks for various reasons, it would be completely classless and out of line for someone in the HNL/AESHL executive to say something like that.

Also: Go Bous Go. From a Cats fan. Represent the CWSHL well.
Transplanted from GFW to St. John's.
Go Cats Go!

Twitter: @kellymbutt

• Information