Undeniable evidence

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
geoguy
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:09 pm

CCFAN-dbs wrote:
geoguy wrote:Didn't Matter to me who won but this is undeniable evidence that the bous got robbed

https://twitter.com/ryanhardingnl/statu ... 6543994886

Thank you!
As a fan of the game I only wanted to see good hockey. I saw some good hockey but I didn't want to see it end that way. Hard to believe that with 4 zebras on the ice neither one saw that.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

Mr. BoJangles

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Wow! Tough way to lose. The Clarenville fans and players will have a hard time getting over this one. Sad when something like this decides the Herder. Another black mark on the senior hockey saga in NL. The skill of the Newfoundland hockey players have grown by leaps and bounds in the past 10 years or so. Too bad the referees did not.

goboosgo

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:19 pm

geoguy wrote:
CCFAN-dbs wrote:
geoguy wrote:Didn't Matter to me who won but this is undeniable evidence that the bous got robbed

Thank you!
As a fan of the game I only wanted to see good hockey. I saw some good hockey but I didn't want to see it end that way. Hard to believe that with 4 zebras on the ice neither one saw that.
But you have to remember one zebra was Hollett, incompetence at its finest.

goboosgo

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Now, let's see the videos from last night....the disallowed Bous goal and the winning goal being offsides. Not whining just stating facts.

madness

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Wow sad way to see a good series end. feel bad for the players on clarenville and ceebees. Now the win is tainted

Goceebees

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:40 pm

geoguy wrote:
CCFAN-dbs wrote:

Thank you!
I agree. Too bad it had to end this way. I guess we'll have to call the 2017 Herder a tie. That works for me. I'm just glad the Ceebees were able to show up and hold their own against such a powerful team as the Caribous. Hopefully next year there'll be a re-match and we can settle it then.

4thLiner

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:Ekkkkkkkk that's painful to watch. Terrible way to end a season.
Terrible way to end a league..

goboosgo

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:45 pm

I agree. Too bad it had to end this way. I guess we'll have to call the 2017 Herder a tie. That works for me. I'm just glad the Ceebees were able to show up and hold their own against such a powerful team as the Caribous. Hopefully next year there'll be a re-match and we can settle it then.[/quote]j

No, not settle it next year....the Bous should protest and the evidence is there for the game to be replayed and Hollett should be stripped of his stripes....total incompetence.

ryderhabs

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:50 pm

goboosgo wrote:I agree. Too bad it had to end this way. I guess we'll have to call the 2017 Herder a tie. That works for me. I'm just glad the Ceebees were able to show up and hold their own against such a powerful team as the Caribous. Hopefully next year there'll be a re-match and we can settle it then.
j

No, not settle it next year....the Bous should protest and the evidence is there for the game to be replayed and Hollett should be stripped of his stripes....total incompetence.[/quote]

I agree it has to be protested, evidence is there and not a league on this earth wants a championship decided that way, but it's hnl and they got what they wanted...they'll never over turn it.

superfan

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:53 pm

All rise

• Information