Referee in Chief

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Zekie
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:58 am

Has he addressed the media yet on the Herder boondoggle? Love to hear what he has to say on this one. The competency of the official in question has been expressed to him on more than one occasion. What the heck was this guy doing on the ice in the Herder finals??? If he's the best we got, God help us all.
Last edited by Zekie on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#1BousFan

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Zekie wrote:Has he addressed the media yet on the Herder boondoggle? Love to hear what he has to say on this one. The competency of the official in question has been expressed to him on more than one occasion. What the heck was this guy doing on the ice in the Herder finals??? If he's the best we got, God help us all.
Ryan Harding Tweeted the following about a few hours ago

"Hockey NL tells me they are working on a statement and will be willing to answer any questions on the controversial Herder win once released"
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Zekie

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:14 pm

#1BousFan wrote:
Zekie wrote:Has he addressed the media yet on the Herder boondoggle? Love to hear what he has to say on this one. The competency of the official in question has been expressed to him on more than one occasion. What the heck was this guy doing on the ice in the Herder finals??? If he's the best we got, God help us all.

"Hockey NL tells me they are working on a statement and will be willing to answer any questions on the controversial Herder win once released"
"Working on making a statement." lol. The statement should include an announcement regarding a replay of game 5 with HNL standing to the costs,

#1BousFan

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:21 pm

Zekie wrote:
#1BousFan wrote:

"Working on making a statement." lol. The statement should include an announcement regarding a replay of game 5 with HNL standing to the costs,
Ya lol
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Zekie

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:26 pm

"Hockey NL tells me they are working on a statement and will be willing to answer any questions on the controversial Herder win once released"[/quote]

"Working on making a statement." lol. The statement should include an announcement regarding a replay of game 5 with HNL standing to the costs,[/quote]
Ya lol[/quote]

Your Bous got robbed. If they lost fair & square then so be it. I Cant believe that Hollett is still doin games of this calibre. Now you know how we Cats fan felt a few years back when he screwed us over in Bouville. But this takes the cake, bakery & all.

canonball

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Did anyone mention that Joe Maynard was close enough to the net to be a goal judge . There was a table and seats set up at the end of the arena where the play took place for the big **** with HNL ,let's hear from him , know he has not got guts enough to justify this ... How can any honest person even attemp to enjoy their self fow a win like this when in actual fact it wasn't .. I watched the show where Steve Harvey awarded the crown to the wrong person ,this was fixed there and then .I also watched where they gave the an award to the wrong group they fixed that , so tell me where is the difference here

Sniper34

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:36 pm

canonball wrote:Did anyone mention that Joe Maynard was close enough to the net to be a goal judge . There was a table and seats set up at the end of the arena where the play took place for the big **** with HNL ,let's hear from him , know he has not got guts enough to justify this ... How can any honest person even attemp to enjoy their self fow a win like this when in actual fact it wasn't .. I watched the show where Steve Harvey awarded the crown to the wrong person ,this was fixed there and then .I also watched where they gave the an award to the wrong group they fixed that , so tell me where is the difference here
It's not that simple I'm assuming it's not a mistake that can just say take the Herder back and give it to the Bous's because no one know what the out come would be if that goal didn't stand. As for giving an award to a group that didn't win that was an easy fixed. Just my opinion..

abc123

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:53 pm

HNL answer questions! What a joke! Officiating has been a problem in this highly skilled, fast paced hockey for awhile! It has been a problem for all teams! What we witnessed this weekend in Clarenville was nothing short of making a mockery of the Herder Championship! Clarenville Ford Caribous score a WINNING goal Saturday evening, No Goal! CeeBees sneak the puck in on the side of the net, guess what??? ITS A GOAL!!!

Instead of all of the HNL reps going around all weekend sporting all of their HNL attire, they should invest in some quality officials! I know the officials are human and they can miss calls, etc. But when the official in question, looks at the Bous Captain, the Bous Goalie and rumour has it a Linesman and says that HE SAW IT GO IN! Goal stands! Maybe new glasses are in order! As the video clearly shows, what the refeee said was a plain and simple lie! How did he see it go in from where he was clearly positioned in the video and from where the puck clearly entered the net!!!

HNL this is making the national media in leaps and bounds! Are you proud of your product? Newfoundland's latest Newfie joke!

All I can say! Bous...hold your heads high! It is too bad that this series has to end like this!

Not to mention the comments of one of your representatives on Friday night! Disgusting!

dakota

Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:24 pm

So true zekie...Iam sure if u talk to any of the teams that this guy has reffed a game for and they. All have issues with him.

puckit

Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:30 pm

#1BousFan wrote:

HA HA HA! HNL working on a statement. That's another Newfie joke in the works there, for sure! Wish I could insert a video of Larry, Curly and Moe putting their heads together to find a solution. And throw in Groucho and Harpo Marx as 'stun' doubles for Maynard and Daly! Now, that would be funny! LOL
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

• Information