Ceebees captain

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
#1BousFan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:40 pm

The Eye.. wrote:Well it is The Eye again , just look at the goal again as we know Churchill is famous for putting the net off if you look very close and slow it down you can see the net rise off because of Churchills skate , i guess karma is a bitch ..................

The Eye
You are unbelievable, Oh my lol
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

The Eye..

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:55 pm

well it is the Eye again , I never said it was the right call because its not but do you people wan't some cheese to go with your wine , its over, nothing going to be done..... move on nobody lost there life we were on the loosing end of bad calls before in Herder games..... so for the love of god get over it ...... I know its hard to swallow but it is what it is we will have fun with the herder as long as the Delaneys and Roach don't have it i am happy. I guess they tried to buy the Herder and i guess that what the most ...... GO ceebees GO ....

The Eye

geoela

Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:13 pm

I'm not from Clarenville and I'm not a Bous fan. I'm a fan of the game. I love hockey. I was so enjoying the series and this game...even posted my thoughts on how the CeeBees were playing and their chances of REALLY winning, even tho being dominated. This is wrong, no matter who you cheer for, and it shouldn't end this way in this day and age of video and social media.

And once again, your childish comments shows again and again your lack or honor, integrity, class, and now maturity.

FlyersFan2012

Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:40 pm

dakota wrote:What a disgraceful comment IMO...“No one will remember how it went in, they’ll just remember the score,” said CeeBee Stars captain Sam Roberts. “They’ll remember we are winners.”
What a "captain" he is. I thought captains led with respect and class? Guess not, shame on you Sam Roberts.
Flyers Fan Since 2012

dakota

Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:41 pm

A disgrace

tincanfan

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:13 pm

The Eye.. wrote:Well it is The Eye again , just look at the goal again as we know Churchill is famous for putting the net off if you look very close and slow it down you can see the net rise off because of Churchills skate , i guess karma is a bitch ..................

The Eye
All goalies slide hard to block the posts. Another stupid remark trying to justify how you won?? Your goalie would never do that in case he damaged the post

Drinks alota beer

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:25 pm

loves how everyone is saying that the player who shot the puck should have told the ref" no by'e"
If anyone of you on here are really sports fans you all know.. You play to win the game.. Players dive to get a powerplay.. Players Bite there lip to draw blood, Players fake injury and i have even seen it that a player knows he interfered with the goalie but he still tries and sell the goal. I have never ever seen in my life in any sport of any kind a player or coach call the ref over and tell themselves.

Zekie

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:29 pm

Drinks alota beer wrote:loves how everyone is saying that the player who shot the puck should have told the ref" no by'e"
If anyone of you on here are really sports fans you all know.. You play to win the game.. Players dive to get a powerplay.. Players Bite there lip to draw blood, Players fake injury and i have even seen it that a player knows he interfered with the goalie but he still tries and sell the goal. I have never ever seen in my life in any sport of any kind a player or coach call the ref over and tell themselves.
I think your quite right about the antics of some players, But refs should NOT tell lies!!! They should also have the common sense & decency to consult their ON ICE colleagues. Would have eliminated this travesty!!!

Drinks alota beer

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 pm

true..

canonball

Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:22 pm

The Eye.. wrote:well it is the Eye again , I never said it was the right call because its not but do you people wan't some cheese to go with your wine , its over, nothing going to be done..... move on nobody lost there life we were on the loosing end of bad calls before in Herder games..... so for the love of god get over it ...... I know its hard to swallow but it is what it is we will have fun with the herder as long as the Delaneys and Roach don't have it i am happy. I guess they tried to buy the Herder and i guess that what the most ...... GO ceebees GO ....

The Eye

Eye do you know how the Delaneys come to be playing with the bous ?

• Information